Lockdown tournament (SEASON 2 - Updates in first post)

D

Dutch

The Double-K's have arrived.

DJ Satellite Sportswear found some old season 1 reject kits and decided they'd do.

Of course a new name brings a new logo, and this kit shows off the gloriousness of Keaton's Kimonos and features a new technological breakthrough in fabric design that allows each and every player to sit on Keaton's face all day, every day.

View attachment 240278 View attachment 240279 View attachment 240280

@Dutch
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

We have all got our tattoos done on our left buttocks:
Nos asinum: WE ARE ARSE

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any gimmick playing condition rules :lol

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Well I must say that team management has already discussed the players we will be bid for, and at what price. Our plans are already set and done so now it's just a waiting game to see if things turn out when the time comes!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
As you might have noticed I've not been about much this week. Got a leaky pipe, a car that's failed its MOT and that's just today. On top of my broken brain I really can't focus on it at the moment. So, I am going to put this on hold for the time being and hopefully come back refreshed. Maybe with a new PC too; if the CPUs and graphics cards are back in stock this side of 2030.

There will be a season 2 even if I have to initiate a coup.

1006399405900161024-png__700.jpg

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
As you might have noticed I've not been about much this week. Got a leaky pipe, a car that's failed its MOT and that's just today. On top of my broken brain I really can't focus on it at the moment. So, I am going to put this on hold for the time being and hopefully come back refreshed. Maybe with a new PC too; if the CPUs and graphics cards are back in stock this side of 2030.

View attachment 240451
Take as much time that you need

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

View attachment 240451

Just change the name to Post Lockdown Tournament and you give yourself until Christmas :lol

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

View attachment 240451

The bookies still haven’t paid out. Indeed my bet on Trump (that would have returned 150 and I could have cashed out for 103 at about 3am on election night) currently still has a cash out value of 2.75. We may not need a coup after all.

On a slightly less insane note - hope all is well, take as much time as you need!

Users who are viewing this thread