Lockdown tournament (SEASON 2 - Updates in first post)

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
View attachment 240239

The Dear LEdder and Kim Jong Un have, through their greatness, used the power of time travel to go on an excellent adventure. In doing so they have collected a group of the greatest cricketers from the history of time and brought back to the future to compete in Season 2 of the Social Distancing Lockdown Tournament Shield brought to you by QANON.

More details will be released in the coming days.

Oddly the other day I was thinking about whether there were/going to be any players from the past involved

D

Dutch

Keaton's Kimonos kit reveal: a fired up Jack Leach (who is still be kept on as chief coathanger) without glasses and traditional Japanese Autumnal Hair Transplant is fired up to tweak them from the Randall Road end......

man-knight-samurai-sword-kimono-gi-fighter-warrior-sport-hobby-lifestyle-ADCKXA.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thanks everyone for the retention lists and taking part in the trading.

I am sticking to 14 teams for the simple reason it is easier for me at this time. This will be two groups of seven with something similar to the knockout stages; with placing play offs for the losers.

Trying to decide whether to have a lottery first or the draft. Thoughts?

Is it too late to change my teams name to Keaton's Kimonos?
It'll cost you W$T 50. :wave

mohsin7827

International Coach
India
CSK
Birmingham Phoenix
X Rebels
Thanks everyone for the retention lists and taking part in the trading.

I am sticking to 14 teams for the simple reason it is easier for me at this time. This will be two groups of seven with something similar to the knockout stages; with placing play offs for the losers.

Trying to decide whether to have a lottery first or the draft. Thoughts?

It'll cost you W$T 50. :wave
Lottery

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Double-K's have arrived.

DJ Satellite Sportswear found some old season 1 reject kits and decided they'd do.

Of course a new name brings a new logo, and this kit shows off the gloriousness of Keaton's Kimonos and features a new technological breakthrough in fabric design that allows each and every player to sit on Keaton's face all day, every day.

1028630_20201119151409_1.png 1028630_20201119151240_1.png 1028630_20201119151237_1.png

@Dutch

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Loving the developments recently, that kit looks awesome. And yeah lottery seems to be a good and fun idea, it will be interesting to see who people will get and whether people get back some players they discarded...

Users who are viewing this thread