Lords Pitch Download

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date

AusRule

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Flintoff, Hoggard & Pieterson look great but the rest need a fair bit of improvement before u can release them I think but goodwork duded :clap

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
good work duded :clap :happy

D

Deleted member 11215

yer it was the only pic of flintoff i could find the others will be better! on another note pietersen rocks! :p

immangi

School Cricketer
try to change flintoff's neck color duded btw good work i ll try them if i get time.......

mehkar

International Coach
Excellent work on FLintoof Wil. DUDEd 64 .......I like it reps for u...... But When ur reelaasing ur full Engish face pack
cheers Mhc

D

Deleted member 11215

Hi im back working and im training to make bats :) atm im in the process of making 8gb bats. I will show pics of the bats im making but i wont release them unless there wanted i just want to show the progress im making on bats for myself :D

As i said im having a go at high res bats I have a pretty crappy graphics card so i could do with some people who could take pictures of the bats i make on decent graphics cards. Here is a RBK bat and remember im not trying to make a bat better than anyone im just training as a bat maker so can i have some constructive feedback and please post if you want the bat and if you want to test them :cheers
rbkpreview0tj.jpg

Ill Get Working on more!:onpc:onpc

manee

Chairman of Selectors
This is not meaning to be harsh but the edges of the stickers and bats are not smooth at all

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
manee said:
This is not meaning to be harsh but the edges of the stickers and bats are not smooth at all

Read his bit about his gfx card.

Good work Duded, hope to see some good bats form you in the future :).

Cricketiswin

Club Cricketer
those are awesome faces...can u put the hairstyle in the last picture on kevin pieterson and grow it a bit and make it white in middle and black like he useto have in the ashes series.... :D
that will be amazing..... good work from yu mate... i will wait for yur downloads !!

Users who are viewing this thread