Lucky's New PlanetCricket Forum Skin!

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
No way, it should be Inzamam and Akhtar. How many matches has Afridi won for Pakistan compared to Inzi?

The skin looks awesome btw.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
nightprowler10 Lucky was asking for 2 other players without moving inzi.. so there will be 3 i think..

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
nightprowler10 said:
No way, it should be Inzamam and Akhtar. How many matches has Afridi won for Pakistan compared to Inzi?

The skin looks awesome btw.
How many matches has Inzi played compared to Afridi??? I know that he is a better player than Afridi but it doesn't mean that we hav Inzi on everything related to Pakistan cricket team...I hav a better idea Lucky.Create a poll for 3-4 days and see who gets more votes and get that player in!!

Lucky

International Cricketer
I'm finding it hard to decide what to do!

Gilchrist, I have cleared my Inbox now;)

Sorry for late replies.

:cheers
Lucky

Lucky

International Cricketer
AusRule said:
Lucky when will you be releasing the Aussie skin :upray

Not sure currently, but should be soon. Depends on when Ste has finished the original one I made.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Karachi Express said:
How many matches has Inzi played compared to Afridi??? I know that he is a better player than Afridi but it doesn't mean that we hav Inzi on everything related to Pakistan cricket team...I hav a better idea Lucky.Create a poll for 3-4 days and see who gets more votes and get that player in!!
I'm sure if you took a percentage of the matches Inzi won for us and compared it to how many Afridi won for us, Inzi would be miles ahead. Inzamam has earned people's respect, Afridi isn't much more than an entertainer. IMO, yes, Inzamam should be on everything related to Pakistan cricket, at least more than anybody else in the team at the moment.

Anyway, don't wanna hijack Lucky's thread with this debate, can't wait for the new skins.

Farrukh_|$B said:
nightprowler10 Lucky was asking for 2 other players without moving inzi.. so there will be 3 i think..
I'm pretty sure Lucky wanted two players from every nation.

Lucky

International Cricketer
I might put 4 Players on the banner if you really want. Shoaib and Inzi are on there, it just depends on how much space there is and if it doesn't start to look cluttered. Will show you another snippet tonight;)

:cheers
Lucky

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Lucky best of luck, can't wait, and take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread