Mad Hitter

Mad Fielding means fielding is harder then normal and use Mad Hitter Pak AI 2.0 patch

i think ur playing with bangaladesh or kenya

can u make a patch were when we bowl we get lots of edges that go to wickie and i mean LOTS of edges

P.S: how do u give reps to people,i wud like to give him sum if he makes a....Lets say Mad Edger

Here iz a picture telling you how to do it!!!

untitled4yf1.png

punk sk8r said:
can u make a patch were when we bowl we get lots of edges that go to wickie and i mean LOTS of edges

P.S: how do u give reps to people,i wud like to give him sum if he makes a....Lets say Mad Edger

ok man wait for one or 2 days my next patch is Mad Edger

WOW R U SERIOUS 2 DAYS WELL COOL SO WILL WE GET MANY EDGES and also can u make the batting not to easy thanks u rock dude oh and plez try make the batting not to hard to thank u very much

i know how to give reps now the 1st person is u

one day wud be more appreciated

r u still working on the patch if so could u reply and give an update thanks man this is a great favour ure doing for me

btw kamran wen are u going to release it u sed 2 days now its been 4 im really lookin fowad to it man so cud u try and release it please tha ks

Here Is My Next Beta Patch
I Am Wating For Ur Comments

Attachments

• BETA A.I 1 FOR TESTING.zip
    82.2 KB · Views: 26
is this for Mad Edger or just another patch

um r u sure that this is the Mad Edger bcoz i only got 2 edges one in test and one in an odi and i bowled for long so could u either tell us if its the Mad Edger i got more edges than the cpu did and if its Mad Edger could u put Mad Amount of EDGES thanks anyway man

Users who are viewing this thread