Madsalty's Batpack (Yorkshire County first)

Well I haven't got any requests but it looks very impressive - well done Madsalty.

hey i got request how to make 4GB coz how come ur fonts and all are so precise and what bits do u make from scratch

hey i got request how to make 4GB coz how come ur fonts and all are so precise and what bits do u make from scratch

I made Every part/line/feature of the bat from scratch. To Make the Sommers Text on the bat i created a brand new custom font.

The only thing that i didn't create is the wood grain however i did colour the wood.

As for 4GB, I made all of the components to fit the 4GB size (512*1024) from the start

Madsalty amazing work.. for a first try it is just incredible! :clap:clap

Last edited:
It's not that hard, you can produce good results providing you have patience (most important) and strive for perfection

Thank you for the comment i am flattered that you rate me so highly however, Burma is still slightly more accurate and produces bats much quicker. I have much to learn, but i will.

I though seeing as Burma has got the international players covered, i might create a county batpack. I'm working on a bat over the week.

yh giv it a go mate ur work is excellent if Burma gets put of of cricket we got u to replace him wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicked

yes Madsalty have go! We all know you can do it! :D :clap (unless you dont want to do it :D:D:D:D, joking :p)

I've already said i'm a bit strapped for time so perhaps one county at a time and we will see how it goes?

Which one first?

I've decided Yorkshire

First on the list:

Anthony McGrath

57647816.jpg

57647813.jpg

Its a Hunts County Glory:

bat-glory.jpg

I will try to get it done by Saturday evening!

Users who are viewing this thread