- Dec 30, 2014
- Profile Flag
- Online Cricket Games Owned
- Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
THE MAGGI SPRING SUPER SIXES 2016 LEAGUE
Rules of the Tournament
1) A Double Super Sixes League Tournament.
2) Each team will play 2 innings.
3) Each team will bat only 5 wickets in an innings.
4) Each team will consist of 11 players and no declaration allowed by the batting team.
5) 5 overs per bowling team in an innings.
6) A 1 over cap for each bowler.
7) No Balls will count as 2 runs.
8) 6 Balls in every over.
9) 1 Bouncer allowed per over. Balls over the 6m line for Medium/Spin Bowlers are strictly prohibited.
10) No transfers in teams allowed.
11) No editing of official kits.
12) Players will download the team from the academy to find their pack of players
13) No forfeit for any games.
14) No super over.
15) Tournament will consist of league format, top 4 will be in the semi's.
16) Teams play within a league format.
17) All teams play one team once in the league.
18) Tournament will operate as a league competiton with top 4 go in semis.
1st place vs 3rd place
2nd place vs 4th place
No league matches taking place within deadline will be counted as VOID
19) Semifinals and Finals take place to decide the winner.
20) (Points awarded in League matches)
(All Proofs to be submitted by screenshots in forum)
1 winning match = 10 points.
Match Draw = 5 points
21) Tournament starts once players have downloaded their teams and the deadline to finish all matches including finals is 24th April Midnight GMT