Manchester United: Misson 08/09 - Huntelaar Interview Up!

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
2008 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL, MOSCOW RUSSIA

MANCHESTER UNITED v CHELSEA

"Now folks, it comes down to Extra Time, the 2 best teams in Europe, have gone through 120 minutes of football, and still cannot be seperated, will Manchester prevail, to honour the victims, and surviors of the Munich Air Disaster, 50 years ago, or will the Money-made side of Chelsea win, thanks to the guidance of their captain, John Terry, well folks we will find out, Ro Ferdinand, and Manchester United have won the toss, and will shoot first, this is Life or Death!"

"It's the Argentinian Carlos Tevez, for United, to shoot first, he runs in, as Cech tries to distract him, he hits it sweetly and Cech dives the wrong way! 1-0 United!"

"Michael Ballack to equal it for Chelsea, he looks as calm as ever, he takes a few steps back, he runs in, Van Der Sar can't do anything, as powerful a shot, as you would get!"

"Carrick now, it's 1-1, neither team can afford to miss here, he comes in, and puts it past Peter Cech! 2-1 United!"

"Juliano Belletti, his first touch of the day, and what an important one! he places it down, steps backwards, runs in and bangs it to the left of Van Der Sar! 2-2!"

"Cristiano Ronaldo, he should bury this... steps back, stutters in, hits it right, Cech dives the right way, and saves successfully! The first hiccup of the shootout, with Cristiano of all people not scoring!"

"Frank Lampard now, to put Chelsea in front, he steps back, and bangs it past Edwin Van Der Sar! 2-3 to Chelsea!"

"Owen Hargreaves, the defensive mid-fielder to level it up, steps back, runs in.. and drills it! 3-3!"

"Ashley Cole paces it down, takes a nervous breath, runs in, strikes it close to Van Der Sar, he gets a hand to it................... IT GOES IN! 3-4 to Chelsea!"

"It may all come down to this, Nani HAS to score, or Chelsea win.. he runs and... JUST SCORES! 4-4!

"The captain, Mr. Consistent John Terry to win it for Chelsea, he places it down.... he runs in, he shoots, but he's slipped! Van Der Sar goes the wrong way.. it hits the post AND GONE WIDE! MANCHESTER UNITED STILL IN IT! 4-4!"

"Anderson, in Sudden Death, runs in, and puts it away convincingly!"

"Soloman Kalou now, steps back, takes a long breath, before sprinting in, and sending VDS the wrong way!"

"Giggs, Ryan Giggs, the Manchester United Hero, but will he be the Hero or the Villain here? He runs in, and bangs it home!"

"Nicolas Anelka now, Edwin Van Der Sar distracting him, pointing left, where all Chelseas penalties have gone, Anelka runs, in and VAN DER SAR SAVES! MANCHESTER UNITED WIN THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEA........"

Shock as Ferguson Retires from Football

Sir Alex announces shock retirement, days after his Manchester United team won the UEFA Champions League, in Russia.

Sir Alex Ferguson, called a press conference today, at Old Trafford to discus his future, many turned up, expecting him to announce he would keep managing Manchester United, but the reality was very different.

Ferguson, along with the Board Of Directors, announced that he was retiring from Football, and here-by resigning from Manchester United, Ferguson, 66, told the gathered media, that "The plan had been to win the Champions League and retire" and after Manchester United's succes in Europe just days ago, he had followed up on the decision."

David Gill told the media that Sir Alex had notified the Board of his retirement, the day after the Champions League Final, and that no manager had been interviewed, or contacted so far. He said that a manager was to be announced within the month.

Editor's Note:
Next Update after a few Comments, also doing this story on another forum, so everythings copied from that :)

Last edited:

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
01bbcfootballeg5.jpg

New Manchester United Manager Announced

Manchester United have shocked the footballing community, appointing a former Australian International, in his first Managerial role, to replace Sir Alex Ferguson.

David Gill, Sir Bobby Charlton and the other Directors sat down, to announce the new manager, with managers from all over Europe, from Scotland, to England, to Spain, to Italy and Germany all though to be a chance, the gathered media, were excited to see which Illustrious manager, would be joining the Manchester United 08/09 Campaign.

The Directors explained that their choice for manager, was ambitious and an avid Manchester United fan, which put him ahead of many candidates. They also said that the candidate was not English, or European at all.

They then announced their choice, as Tobie Chapman, a relatively unknown ex-Australian International emerged from behind the set. The media firedoff questions, which both Chapman, and the Board, tried to answer as best as possible.

Chapman told the media that he planned on winning the English Premier League, and winning the UEFA Champions League Final. He told the media that he is confident with the current squad, but may bring in, a few players. He said that he will use the main part of his budget on potential superstars from Europe.

David Gill announced that Chapman would be on $27,500 per week at Manchester United in a deal that lasts until June 2010. Gill announced that he would be given a Transfer Budget of $12.75 million, because of the Loan Debt, United currently has, and a wage budget of $1.3 million.

Chapman also said that his Assistant Manager had compiled detailed reports on all the Players, and what needed depth, or improvement, he said that he would be looking to dip into the Transfer Market as soon as possible, so that all the Players could Gel together. Capman believes tht the team shouldn't take too long to Gel, even if any new signings come in, as the current squad have mostly been together for a few seasons.

Editor's Note: Cause this is on FM2008, I'm playing in the 2007 season, cause there's no FM2009
tongue.gif
, as such, the Fixtures are the same as the 2007/2008 Fixtures, in my updates I will be reffering to them as the 2008/2009 so Just stretch your imagination a tad, any Constructive Comments, or just "Good Update kthnxbi" will do
tongue.gif

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Top work mate, Your stories are always of good quality and you've chosen a top team!

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
01bbcfootballeg5.jpg

Premiership Teams In Bid For French U/21 Star

Aston Villa and Manchester United have both put in bids for 21 year oldJ?r?my Menez, of more than $7 million.

Manchester United's Tobie Chapman was first to put in a bid for the young AS Monaco player, which the club has not replied to. But Aston Villa, sent a scout to Monaco training and quickly put a bid worth up to $9 million in.

Menez has 4 U/21 Caps for France, and is rumored to be worth around $4 million, so these bids are quite a step up, neither clubs, or Menez have released statements yet.

Scottish Club Dundee are rumored to be interested in 22 year old Man Chester United Goalie, Tom Heaton. They are rumored to have enquired about his avalibility. Chapman is said to have replied that they would let him go for around $130,000.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
01bbcfootballeg5.jpg

Menez Bid REJECTED

Manchester Uniteds $7 million bid has been rejected by AS Monaco today, leaving only Aston Villa with a bid for the u/21 star.

AS Monaco today released a statement on the bid, stating that it wasn't what they wanted and they would be rejecting the bid for Menez. Manchester United fans were reportedly hoping tat young Menez would be signed, as he is an exciting prospect, and Manchester's midfield would have been set and in future years could have included the following: Cristiano Ronaldo, Nani, Anderson, Menez, Carrick and Hargreaves.

Chapman released a statement of his own stating: "The club and I are dissapointed that our bid for Jeremy Menez has been rejected. We look into producing a higher bid of around $10 million, but at the moment, nothing is sure, and we may look at other possibilities from around Europe. With the current transfer money the Board have set for me, I am confident of picking a Young Midfielder or Striker up this season."

tobes added 24 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

01bbcfootballeg5.jpg

United's Bid For Huntelaar Accepted, Ronaldo To Arsenal?

Manchester United have today had a $9.25million bid with a 30% Sell-On clasuef or Dutch Striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar from, while Arsenal have expressed intrest in Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ajax, have today accepted a $9.25 million + Clauses bid for Striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar, days after Manchester United's bid for Jeremy Menez was rejected. Chapman is said to be delighted about the bid being accepted, nd a Contract has been offered. Huntelaar is expected to add extra firepower to the current Attacking force of English International, Wayne Rooney and Argentinian International, Carlos Tevez, which Louis Saha is also part of.

Arsenal have expressed interest in Portugese Midfielder, Cristiano Ronaldo, which Chapman responded angrily to, saying "Cristiano isn't going anywhere, he is an integeral part of the club" Arsenal also enquired to how much he would be sold for. Manchester United told the club that he wouldn't be leaving Old Trafford.

Last edited:

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Ronaldo to move to Arsenal are they gone mad . Huntelaar is a great signing . Good presentation .

Have a look at mine story also . ;)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I know who Ronaldo is not Rnaldo

Shut up and leave this thread. Tobie worked really hard on that update and that's all you can say. You don't see me saying about your update "What a load of bullshit, you're a waste of time and space". Do you?

Nice update Tobie, great to see one of my favourite players at Utd. Huntelaar is a legend. I hope Ronaldo doesn't go, he'll do great with Huntelaar-trust me. ;)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Shut up and leave this thread. Tobie worked really hard on that update and that's all you can say. You don't see me saying about your update "What a load of bullshit, you're a waste of time and space". Do you?

Nice update Tobie, great to see one of my favourite players at Utd. Huntelaar is a legend. I hope Ronaldo doesn't go, he'll do great with Huntelaar-trust me. ;)

lol thats all he did in Mad Snakes cricket story thread too. You could at least comment on the actual sotry GG.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I know who Ronaldo is not Rnaldo

Sorry to spam up your thread tobes, But Gigg. He made a mistake stop making such a big deal out of it! and get over it! You are going back to your old self and becoming really immature and back to the times when people thought you were an annoying 11 year old acting like a 7 year old!

Anyway sorry about that. Loving this story, yours are always of high quality! and this is no different!

Users who are viewing this thread