Manchester United: Mission Statement: Total Dominance Season 08/09

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
MUFC20082009siggy.jpg
In May 2008 Manchester United won the Premier League and UEFA Champions League. Since then many things have changed, Carlos Queiroz left Manchester United to manage Portugal, Robbie Keane joined liverpool from Spurs for ?20 million, Luis Felipe Scolari replaced Avram Grant at Chelsea but one thing has stayed the same.
Manchester United's quest for dominance.
Join us as we follow Manchester United's mission to complete a hat-trick of Premier League titles and level Liverpool's record of 18 top flight trophies, watch Manchester United on a journey to retain the UEFA Champions League.

All the action here on PlanetCricket.

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
MUFC20082009siggy.jpg

The Summer So Far
So far this summer many things have happened, here is a brief summary of the summer Yeah you heard a summary of summer :p ah I don't need this i'll be at the pub. What was I saying oh yeah I'm doing a summary of the summer.
It all started in June when Spain hammered Germany 1-0 in Vienna thank you Torres! Well also lots of transfers were made, Jo went to the scum next door for ?19 million, Roy Keane brought in a new 1st XI more or less including half of the Spurs squad, speaking of Spurs, they've bought a new keeper and shipped off Robbo, Ronaldinho joined AC Milan although he won't do much like Ronaldo the fat one that is. Barcelona got Dani Alves and what a signing he was. Real Madrid have pursuited Cristiano Ronaldo and didn't get him :D:D ha ha Calderon you moron!!!!!

My home club Rhyl have brought in new faces as well but it's United we're on about here.

Well that sums up summer so far.

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
MUFC20082009siggy.jpg

INTERVIEW WITH CARLOS TEVEZ (TRANSLATED)

KT: Hello Carlos, how are things after your 1st season at Manchester United?
CT: Hello, I have never been happier at a club, we have won 3 trophies 2 of them were the Preimiership and Champions Cup. Also I think I got along well with Wayne Rooney our partnership up front was brilliant.
KT: What has been your 2 highlights last season?
CT: Well winning the Primership and Champions Cup and scoring that thunderbolt against West Ham at Old Trafford.
KT: How nerve wrecking was it going into the last game of the season?
CT: Very, knowing that if Chelsea bettered our result we lost the Premiership.
KT: What our your goals for the upcoming season?
CT: To win more trophies and to score goals.
KT: Thank you Carlos for your time and good luck in 08/09
CT: Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Okay guys, we have a bit of a problem I deleted the database as it corrupts every game I play on it and I can't download another one can anybody send me another 2008/2009 database? If I can't get another then this story will die peacefully.

Users who are viewing this thread