Manchester United: Misson 08/09 - Huntelaar Interview Up!

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I apologize for this Toby. I'm not going to bother with GG anymore, whenever he posts anything like that just use the report button and ignore him. Don't waste your breath on him guys.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks Guys, I don't mind the spamming, as it's boosted the posts in the thread! :p

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
01bbcfootballeg5.jpg

Huntelaar Happy In Manchester

Manchester's Newest First Team member, ex-Ajax striker, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar tells BBC how happy he is to have joined the club.

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Manchester United's newest edition, today gave a short interview for the BBCSport. The topics he speaks on are mostly based on his move to Manchester United, but also on the Dutch National team, Ajax and the 2010 World Cup. This is an exclusive, which we hope will give you an insight into the personality of Klaas-Jan.

BBCSport: Now Klaas-Jan, what are your feelings on the move to Manchester United?
Huntelaar: I'm really delighted, I've always dreamt of playing in the Premier League, and for a big team, and now its come true.
BBCSport: You sound like you were be glad to get away from Ajax, is this true?
Huntelaar: Not at all! I loved my time at Ajax, and I made some good friends, there, and I will definately remember my time there.
BBCSport: Do you think you can cement yourself in the squad this season?
Huntelaar: I hope so, but United have some quality players who can play fowards, but i'll be content to be a substitute this season, and hopefully prove myself to the gaffer.
BBCSport: Now on another note, Do you think Holland can win the World Cup in 2 years?
Huntelaar: I do, if we can work together, and we're on form, we could do it, any team on form, can possible beat any team.
BBCSport: Do you think you will play a starring role in the 2010 Wold Cup?
Huntelaar: Of course, but I would rather see Holland shine, and win the World Cup, than me be the star of the tournament, but Holland only go past the Group Stages.
BBCSport: Thanks for your time, and best of luck.
Huntelaar: No problem.

Discuss in our interactive thread, just click below on the reply button, and voice your opinions.

Last edited:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Huntelaar's happy to be in Manchester? Manchester? Nada as you would say, tobes. :p

Good update there, mate, nice interview. :)

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
awesome work tobes,

4 updates in two pages shows a truly awesome story,

Gamer and Suren do 1 update for about 5 pages these days :p

KBC

Panel of Selectors
01bbcfootballeg5.jpg

Huntelaar Happy In Manchester

Manchester's Newest First Team member, ex-Ajax striker, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar tells BBC how happy he is to have joined the club.

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Manchester United's newest edition, today gave a short interview for the BBCSport. The topics he speaks on are mostly based on his move to Manchester United, but also on the Dutch National team, Ajax and the 2010 World Cup. This is an exclusive, which we hope will give you an insight into the personality of Klaas-Jan.

BBCSport: Now Klaas-Jan, what are your feelings on the move to Manchester United?
Huntelaar: I'm really delighted, I've always dreamt of playing in the Premier League, and for a big team, and now its come true.
BBCSport: You sound like you were be glad to get away from Ajax, is this true?
Huntelaar: Not at all! I loved my time at Ajax, and I made some good friends, there, and I will definately remember my time there.
BBCSport: Do you think you can cement yourself in the squad this season?
Huntelaar: I hope so, but United have some quality players who can play fowards, but i'll be content to be a substitute this season, and hopefully prove myself to the gaffer.
BBCSport: Now on another note, Do you think Holland can win the World Cup in 2 years?
Huntelaar: I do, if we can work together, and we're on form, we could do it, any team on form, can possible beat any team.
BBCSport: Do you think you will play a starring role in the 2010 Wold Cup?
Huntelaar: Of course, but I would rather see Holland shine, and win the World Cup, than me be the star of the tournament, but Holland only go past the Group Stages.
BBCSport: Thanks for your time, and best of luck.
Huntelaar: No problem.

Discuss in our interactive thread, just click below on the reply button, and voice your opinions.

I can't get the search option to work tobie?:p

Great Update, excellent style, KUTGW Mate!!..:D..:D..

Kayne_esp

School Cricketer
But Man utd dont need him. why do they keep going after young players so that they can have them on the bench??? do u think he will start in place of rooney n tevez??? if he starts where wil he play?

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
I can't get the search option to work tobie?:p
Great Update, excellent style, KUTGW Mate!!..:D..:D..

Great story tobes KUTGW

Lol, thanks guys, the search options currently under construction :p

But Man utd dont need him. why do they keep going after young players so that they can have them on the bench??? do u think he will start in place of rooney n tevez??? if he starts where wil he play?

That's a fair question, I'll post a screen of my tactic, i'll be training Huntelaar as an AMC, and gradualy try and rotate him and Tevez around.

Users who are viewing this thread