Mar 18 : New Zealand vs Sri Lanka

oh come on guys, anyway i dont see a better keeper then akmal at this time. and he's batting is up there as well. i am a sri lankan but i think you guys are giving him a hard time for one bad day....

If Akmal had JUST one bad day no one would have bothered or asked for his head....but what bothers cricket fans is HIS OFF THE FIELD LINKS...:facepalm

NZ have looked really good. They bowled pretty well against Pakistan even without Vettori. If they're Batting comes good they can win this. And good thing for them is they aren't facing SL at their own backyard which makes a lot of difference.

I am going to watch this match.. Just got tickets of the MCA pavillion stand where the players actually sit :D

Ah!! Just thought about it!!

If England Win today
Bangladesh Win Against South Africa
India lose to West Indies

India out of the World cup!!

So true!! :clap

----------

England Will Be On 7 Points
Bangladesh On 8
India On 7 Points

I think England have a better run rate :facepalm

There will be a massive amount of pressure on Tim Southee to perform tonight with New Zealand most likely only going into this match with two front line bowlers in himself and Hamish Bennett. Southee's been fantastic for New Zealand during this world cup, their best bowler by a long way. But tonights performance will probably play a big part in how people will remember him during this tournament.

Just wishing for a good contest I am going to watch.. May be a good Mccullum or Dilshan innings

Ah!! Just thought about it!!

If England Win today
Bangladesh Win Against South Africa
India lose to West Indies

India out of the World cup!!

So true!! :clap

----------

England Will Be On 7 Points
Bangladesh On 8
India On 7 Points

I think England have a better run rate :facepalm

First of all,

YOU'RE IN THE WRONG THREAD!:p:D

I am a bit confused whether to go for this match or not. Reaching the stadium will just take around 10-15 mins and the tickets will surely be available.

I am a bit confused whether to go for this match or not. Reaching the stadium will just take around 10-15 mins and the tickets will surely be available.

Rather than sitting in front of Idiot Box (TV) you rather go and have fun.;)

What a start, I'm really liking Oram opening as well tbh its like the good old days when he first made the side. I've never really liked him bowling those 120k cutters with the keeper up..

Users who are viewing this thread