Mar 29 - Sri Lanka v New Zealand (Semi-Final 1)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Absolute counter to what that guy is displaying.
"1983" I was not born. I want a replay in "2011". :p

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Well played Lanka , should reduce the level of choke marginally for the big occassion though :thumbs

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
the cricinfo scorers have lost it.

commentary is making no sense

McKay to Samaraweera, no run, shortish and on legstump, worked to square leg to bring Sri Lanka within one of New Zealand's score, the decibel level is high now in Colombo

so no run brings them level?

McKay to Samaraweera, FOUR, bowled from wide of the crease, angling in, Samaraweera looks to short-arm that behind square leg, Jayawardene is screaming off the blocks for a single before he realises Samaraweera is going nowhere and turns back

4 means the game is over and he's talking about the running.

and another one was signalled as a wide that wasn't.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
wtf is that about?

Lol was that aimed at me ?? If yes , then i was trying to convey the message that Dar was trying his level best to not consider the good shots by signalling dead-balls and the wicket taking deliveries as legal ones .

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ah well congrats to the Sri Lankans, two final appearances in a row isn't a fluke. Kiwis should be happy with their performance, weren't given a shot before the WC and proved a lot of people wrong, including me.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
That was little too close to comfort??. But good in a way!! Coz the middle order got a chance to bat under pressure??????? ok now its done ??. Mumbai lions are coming :D

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Ah well congrats to the Sri Lankans, two final appearances in a row isn't a fluke. Kiwis should be happy with their performance, weren't given a shot before the WC and proved a lot of people wrong, including me.

So where do you go from here mate , if thats cool with you ?? :p

Users who are viewing this thread