Tri Series (India, Sri Lanka and New Zealand) - Compaq Cup in Sri Lanka 2009

Who will win Compaq Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nikhil_99

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
India's bowling specially I Sharma,RP Singh were not effective for last two matches,even the fielding was not that good, Sachin really played well in all the matches, possibly he will come for the opening along with Sehwag (like they did for last NZ ODI series) for Champions Trophy,lets see,so now will India be back at No2 spot?

BackwardPoint

Banned
India should be good competition for SA, but no way can they beat us on our home turf. Just drop a few short ones and the Indians will start whimpering with their tails between their legs

P

pcfan123

well played by the little master, seeing people as old as him and Sanath still doing well makes me wonder what if Warney would have laid off the poker for a bit,

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
India should be good competition for SA, but no way can they beat us on our home turf. Just drop a few short ones and the Indians will start whimpering with their tails between their legs

If India and SA qualify for the semis against different teams and if India reach the final, SA might get stuck in there with the other team considering their history of choking. Would be nice to see SA hop India with their pace. We have our most experienced batsmen up against you this time. Lets see what happens.

Bowl your short ones to Sachin, Dravid, Yuvraj or Dhoni... You will be royally spanked. And these four guys form the majority of our lineup. You might terrorise Raina and Yusuf but both come way low down the order.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Hopefully Yuseless won't get much gametime. His nothing spin will not be effective in Saffer conditions, and his batting hasn't been all that great either.

Although, his IPL success in South Africa makes a pretty strong case for inclusion. I don't want him in there, but I wouldn't be surprised if they persisted with him for a few games.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
If India and SA qualify for the semis against different teams and if India reach the final, SA might get stuck in there with the other team considering their history of choking. Would be nice to see SA hop India with their pace. We have our most experienced batsmen up against you this time. Lets see what happens.

Bowl your short ones to Sachin, Dravid, Yuvraj or Dhoni... You will be royally spanked. And these four guys form the majority of our lineup. You might terrorise Raina and Yusuf but both come way low down the order.

Yuvraj :laugh

SachBro

School Cricketer
India is off to SA for CT. I just hope Sachin stays in this magnificent form, it is imperative that he performs top of the order if India are to win CT. We really need him along with Dravid as our so called yungistaan brigade doesn't do well on bouncy tracks and duck for cover. All we need, is a good start and we will post a big total if given a chance to bat first. I still believe that we are not that great at chasing and far from being the world's no. 1 side. Bowling really sucks, for God sakes, get back Parveen and Zaheer in the squad. How the hell Dhoni stress on getting rid of older players by saying they are a real burden on field, I don't think ground fielding is the only aspect of fielding, catching is as important. It is something, our so called youngster are worst at. Boy, don't we miss the safe hands of Dravid, Laxman and co.:noway:noway

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
Just a few Googly and Doosra and You people will run for African Safari.

LOL.I doubt they will be playing on spinning tracks,most of the tracks in SA are hard pitches favouring the fast bowlers.

Users who are viewing this thread