Marketing... explained in layman terms:D

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Marketing... explained in layman terms:D

1. I see a gorgeous girl at a party. I go up to her and say: "Hey i'm very Smart. Marry me" - That's Direct Marketing

2. I'm at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of my friend goes up to her and pointing at me says: "He's very Smart... Marry him." - That's Advertising

3. I see a gorgeous girl at a party. I go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, I call and say: "Hi, I'm very Smart. Marry me." - That's Telemarketing

4. I'm at a party and see gorgeous girl. I get up and straighten my tie, i walk up to her and pour her a drink, i open the door (of the car)for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say:" By the way, I'm Smart. Will you
marry me?" - That's Public Relations

5. I'm at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says: "You are very Smart! Can you marry me?" - That's Brand Recognition

6. I see a gorgeous girl at a party. I go up to her and say: "I am very Smart. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - That's Customer's Feedback

7. I see a gorgeous girl at a party. I go up to her and say: "I am very Smart. Marry me!" And she introduces you to her husband. - That's demand and supply gap

8. I see a gorgeous girl at a party. I go up to her and before i say anything, another person come and tell her: "I'm Smart. Will you marry me?" and she goes with him - That's competition entering into your market share

9. I see a gorgeous girl at a party. I go up to her and before i say: "I'm Smart, Marry me!" my wife arrives. - That's restriction for entering new markets...!

blackleopard92 said:
u guys telling me that this has already been posted?
If it has, then my please accept my apologies.
No it hasn't Leo. He (Ritwik) probably saw the joke on another forum or something.

Nice jokes there Leo, I guess that's where cheesy chat-up lines originated from, cheesy adverts. :p

duffarama said:
Guilty until proven innocent as they say Leo. :p

As they say in the USA :mad: as you can tell I don't like them...

I'm smart... marry me! What a surprise that would be wouldn't it, just thinking about it :p

REPLY: So what?!?!? You smell bad, you are a failed crackpot, and you're morbidly obese, am I going to marry you?

hondeyho said:
I'm smart... marry me! What a surprise that would be wouldn't it, just thinking about it :p

REPLY: So what?!?!? You smell bad, you are a failed crackpot, and you're morbidly obese, am I going to marry you?
Distinctly american.

hondeyho said:
Who me!?!?!? I find that offensive :p
nah, not u.I find american slang language primitive.Not upto standards for it to reside on my tongue.

However, the conversation u posted is distinctly american.

LoL Leo pretty good ones you found there ;)

blackleopard92 said:
6. I see a gorgeous girl at a party. I go up to her and say: "I am a smartass . Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - That's Customer's Feedback
And ofcourse not to forget that our blackleopard92 actually tried ^this^ one.. and the one he tried on was JJ3 :D

Users who are viewing this thread