IPL Match 1: Deccan Charges Vs Kolkatta Knight Riders

KKR have fought their way back here. Loving Angelo Mathews shot-making here. As Harsha said, he isn't just slogging but hitting proper cricket shots. Korbo, Lodbo, Jeetbo re!

If these two continue like this KKR can get pass 160 mark hopefully

With my cricket fan cap on, Isn't the ruling that a spinner no ball is shoulder high and a pace bowling no ball is at waist height?

IPL has progressed with the rules. Anything above the waste no matter which hand you bowl with and no matter what kind of bowler you are, it will be a No-ball

rahuldravidfan added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Angelo tries to do an Afridi... misses. These days, not even Afridi can do an Afridi :p

Oh RDF!!!! Now you do not care!!! When wickets where falling you were the only person who was getting happy :P

Nevermind IPL Fever has started

Just saw these two have put on 121 off 87 balls. That is very very good batting considering the situation they came into bat.

Korbo Lorbo Jitbo Re :banana2

170 come on..two more six :banana2

Owais Shah and Matthews Rock!!! Both are class sloggers :K

Harshshah added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

160 on board now DC have to fight hard!!

Owais Shah and Matthews have batted well

Heard Shah saying pitch is getting slower!! Really??? :eek

Anywyas Hope Matthews and Kartik Bowl Well

No Expectation from Sharma

May Be Langeveldt... He took 4 odd wickets in last match of IPL2

Last edited:
Oh my God, look at Owais. Looks like he's just turned the knob of his shower off. So much sweat :eek:

Oh RDF!!!! Now you do not care!!! When wickets where falling you were the only person who was getting happy :P

Nevermind IPL Fever has started

Trust me, I wasn't the only one getting happy. We have a bit of a "We hate KKR" club here :p

And yeah baby, IPL's back :D

Users who are viewing this thread