IPL Match 39-Kolkata Knight Riders v Delhi Daredevils

Hope Delhi wins over KKR. It would be good for us, CSK fans. Although, I believe CSK can make its own luck by winning 3 out of their remaining 4.

Wish to see Sehwag and Gambhir among big runs. These guys will open for India in the upcoming T20 WC.

I'm supporting Kolkata but they are unpredictable. One match they win, the next match they lose by a big margin. Mccullum is coming in for Dussey I think. Sharma and Dinda should come in for those unknown Indian bowlers (no offence) and Agarkar. I would try out Mendis/Mashrafe in place of Bond and Mathews.

Don't think Mendis will play. IMO they should play Langaveldt..and they shouldn't drop Hussey to play McCullum. McCullum could come in for Mathews and Lakhi in for that U-19 while Dindia in for Agarkar, so the line up is-

Ganguly
Gayle(5)
McCullum
Tiwary
Hussey(6)
Lakhi(3)
Pujara
Wriddhi
Karthik(4)
Langaveldt(1)
Dinda(2)

And also drop Pujara for another seamer. Let see what they do.

Kolkata have to win today's match to stay in the Race,Come on!! KKR win This one :banana2

I have lost hope.Lets see what happens.Lets hope like yesterday Mumbai (the fav ourites) lost to Chennai.
I read in the daily newspaper that.Ishant sharma and most probably Vignesh will be playing for pujara and that under 19 pacer.
MCCullum should play for Matthews

SO the Line up should be

GAYLE
MCCULLUM
GANGULY(C)
TIWARY
HUSSEY
VIGNESH
SAHA(wk)
AGARKAR
KARTIK
ISHANT
BOND

Ishant Ishant is back again. He should be thrown out of this world.

I hope KKR will "finally" win today:p

They've been missing Ishant.

I'd use:
Gayle
McCullum
Mendis/Landeveldt
Bond

Probably time for Mendis to have a go.

I think Delhi will be too good, with the batsmen they have at the top of the order i'd say it's important KKR take in 2 front line bowlers.

Vettori runs out Muccullum lol. Excellent pickup and stump by him

Users who are viewing this thread