Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Having a good first test match at the Gabba. Having penned Australia to 57-5 in the 1st session they're rallying and are 104-5 just after lunch. The only disappointment is this Khawaja wicket.
Q79q3yW.gif

3 test series away in Sri Lanka ( I'm Eno land )

Made 277 in first innings

Reduced Sri Lanka to 101 for 6 but they rallied to 184 all out

Unbelievabley or (realistically with current performances in India) I got skittled for 88 in the 2nd innings

Sri Lanka easily knocked off the runs for the loss of 4 wickets .

Just about to start 2nd test after losing the toss on what looks a turning wicket

Playing three test series India vs Pakistan(me) on legend hardest.
1st innings: India 30 - all out!!
Something doesn't seem to be right on legend mode AI is getting all out so cheaply. Earlier had Australia all out for 39 too.

My first 2 games, both played on medium difficulty and me as the Aussies. Great fun and a great challenge. Really great to see the AI batting to the conditions, in the 10 over game they went for it and in the 50 over game they were more paced.

kbo6Z2P.jpg

paqNcKz.jpg

The ODI looks like a cracker mate.

Has anyone seen mentalities making much difference or is that just a road to nowhere?

3 test series away in Sri Lanka ( I'm Eno land )

Made 277 in first innings

Reduced Sri Lanka to 101 for 6 but they rallied to 184 all out

Unbelievabley or (realistically with current performances in India) I got skittled for 88 in the 2nd innings

Sri Lanka easily knocked off the runs for the loss of 4 wickets .

Just about to start 2nd test after losing the toss on what looks a turning wicket

Sri Lanka 180/5 after 47 overs or so

A couple of cheap wickets caught at cover but also a cracking bowled by Ali from a ball that turned out the rough and got him through the gate also a lovely Anderson out swinger caught at gully after 3 overs of frustrating the batsman outside off stump

Pitch seems to be doing a bit so need to get them out for 250 or so

Had the most enjoyable bowling innings i've ever had on a game. Bowled Australia out for 206 on a beautiful wicket for the seamers at the Gabba. Wade top scored with 62 before getting a nick off Woakes (who took 4). Had a brilliant battle between Stuart Broad and Nathan Lyon who was struggling against the bouncer, and had so many near misses before Woakes came on and rearranged his stumps. Gonna be a fun one to bat on, if I can bat out a session with Cook and Hameed i'll be in very good shape early in the test. (I'll post some brilliant gifs tomorrow)

Reactions: DAP
Playing three test series India vs Pakistan(me) on legend hardest.
1st innings: India 30 - all out!!
Something doesn't seem to be right on legend mode AI is getting all out so cheaply. Earlier had Australia all out for 39 too.

AI getting dismissed for 30 and 39 on Legend/Hardest difficulty levels! Does seem strange. Have you made sure you are not playing on Custom difficulty level by mistake?

Having a good first test match at the Gabba. Having penned Australia to 57-5 in the 1st session they're rallying and are 104-5 just after lunch. The only disappointment is this Khawaja wicket.
Q79q3yW.gif

That is the dreaded front foot cut animation! Either the batsman steps back towards leg and pokes the bat like a tailender or it leans in a weird way and ball hits the pad or goes on to hit the stumps. One of the reasons I shelved the shot as it was way too risky to play. maybe AI should do the same :)

It's not a great shot for sure! The AI love it

And the reason AI loves it coz there are no conventional cove & square drives to drive the ball through covers or cover point or through point and it has to rely on this risky glitchy front foot shot for the same.

PMo72e8.jpg

Here's my last game. Has the patch made it more difficult? I thought with Medium difficulties I would be cleaning up now but it is the opposite.

South Africa (me) v India ODI at the Wanderers with an unstable, crumbling pitch. India opened with the spinner Jadeja and it paid off as I fell to a slow 4/45. DeVilliers stabilised with Duminy but was out LBW to a bouncer that stayed low which I was trying to pull, bad timing as it came just as I was picking up the run rate. Pretty cool to see a pitch playing up like that though. Duminy played well but was out right when the 2nd power play started. The tail enders didn’t last long and I was all out for 201 in the 47th.

Inaccurate bowling from the my fast bowlers let India get off to a 5 an over start. I think I was bowling too straight. To get the ball outside off the market needs to be at about 2 o'clock for me. 2 quick wickets from Philander and a cracking catch at point off Steyn had Kohli out cheaply and left me with some hope. Couldn’t stop the flow of boundaries though and a 100 run partnership between Singh and Raina helped India to cruise to victory. Good fun.

PMo72e8.jpg

Here's my last game. Has the patch made it more difficult? I thought with Medium difficulties I would be cleaning up now but it is the opposite.

South Africa (me) v India ODI at the Wanderers with an unstable, crumbling pitch. India opened with the spinner Jadeja and it paid off as I fell to a slow 4/45. DeVilliers stabilised with Duminy but was out LBW to a bouncer that stayed low which I was trying to pull, bad timing as it came just as I was picking up the run rate. Pretty cool to see a pitch playing up like that though. Duminy played well but was out right when the 2nd power play started. The tail enders didn’t last long and I was all out for 201 in the 47th.

Inaccurate bowling from the my fast bowlers let India get off to a 5 an over start. I think I was bowling too straight. To get the ball outside off the market needs to be at about 2 o'clock for me. 2 quick wickets from Philander and a cracking catch at point off Steyn had Kohli out cheaply and left me with some hope. Couldn’t stop the flow of boundaries though and a 100 run partnership between Singh and Raina helped India to cruise to victory. Good fun.

Which difficulty level did you play on? Medium and Pro or something else?

Just got the game from psn store, started my first match south africa vs australia on pro difficulty.
Did quite well, but struggled against zampa.
Didn't encounter any bugs, I'll play aussie innings tomorrow.

savsaus1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread