Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Leg side shots (flicks & glances) not going in the air was a nice fix. Now all they need to do is fix cut & pull shots and are golden.

But for me even they go in the air a lot even when timed and placed well...Talking about legend difficulty....

But for me even they go in the air a lot even when timed and placed well...Talking about legend difficulty....

I'm on Legend as well but flicks and glances are much better than prior to the patch. The only shots that I've trouble with are pull & cut.

I'm on Legend as well but flicks and glances are much better than prior to the patch. The only shots that I've trouble with are pull & cut.

But for me its not so for sure...Before majority were grounded flicks and glances but now its like 95% in the air and that too till the in field circle...

made a custom league for all the ATB teams (all 10 test nations plus associates) 11 team "test" league, but the tests are day/night affairs, 8 ball overs starting at 3pm with a pink ball.

been brilliant fun. playing as england, first game against SL, they scored 241 1st Innings, i was doing well then collapsed down to 223. super bowling effort and 4 wickets for larwood and i'm left with 206 to win.

lose Jack Hobbs early in the chase, and Len Hutton comes and proceeds to cart them every where. Lose Sutcliffe for 52 with quite a few to get, but Hutton gets his hundred in just 44 balls and finishes 122* with Wally Hammond hitting a quickfire 23 as well, as England win by 8 wickets inside 3 days. Hell of a game!

really good fun batting as the sun goes down and the light comes on.

can't say i noticed much difference from using a pink ball in terms of visibility.

Just bumped my difficulty to Veteran level and decided to take it easy and started a test as ENG against Zim.
I have never enjoyed playing out a test so much, even though im struggling, blocking and grinding it out never felt so rewarding in a cricket game.Veteran level really takes the game to a new level,less boundaries and more accurate foot work, also have a lot more play and misses.

Who's Zimbabwe team are you using? Because Cremer, Meth & Jarvis no longer play for Zimbabwe.

Had to call a couple of nurses. One for an ODI against India which I got smashed in, the other in a day-night test against NZ which I hold a lead of 35 runs after an innings each. I'm playing as Australia

Attachments

• 2014-07-07_00001.jpg
    2014-07-07_00001.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 2014-07-14_00001.jpg
    2014-07-14_00001.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 32
I managed 348 off 49.3 overs earlier on in a 50 over match (on amateur), almost batted out the full 50. Batting both teams innings so chasing this down should be a proper test.

^Following on from my earlier post I just played out the best cricket match going! :yes

I managed to chase down those runs with just one wicket remaining, I think I needed roughly 90 odd runs with just 1 wicket left and I managed to do it by keeping my set batsman (Vermeulen) on strike for the majority of it.

I also managed to score my first double hundred in DBC14! :cheers

bjk3zVn.png

YckD5B8.png

Q9zM0Q0.png

And here are the standings with just 2 rounds of matches to go. Mountaineers cannot qualify for the final but the other 4 are all in with a shout.

PVXNJmR.png

^Following on from my earlier post I just played out the best cricket match going! :yes

I managed to chase down those runs with just one wicket remaining, I think I needed roughly 90 odd runs with just 1 wicket left and I managed to do it by keeping my set batsman (Vermeulen) on strike for the majority of it.

I also managed to score my first double hundred in DBC14! :cheers

And here are the standings with just 2 rounds of matches to go. Mountaineers cannot qualify for the final but the other 4 are all in with a shout.

Wow!! A double hundred...Awesome..:clap

It was a great innings considering the circumstances :yes

Have you scored a double yet?

No mate, I have been playing on legend level since day one ,and its really difficult to score double century in that level but I enjoy that kind of a challenge...Have been scoring well lately with scores of 87,78 and 38 off 22 balls in ODI to finish the match...But those pull shots are really irritating as getting out mainly because of that...:(

Users who are viewing this thread