Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Stumps on Day 1 and Afghanistan lose 3 wickets for 36 runs in the final hour of play.

7RDcAyF.png

A7lLdUb.png

Zimbabwe A got the crucial wicket of Mangal caught behind early on in Afghanistan's 2nd innings.

5hR4OsV.png

Afghanistan will be aiming for a lead of around 200 on Day 2 but batting in this match has proven to be difficult. Stay tuned to find out :)

For anyone interested I will be continuing this current match and the rest of the tour here as it is a more appropriate place to post :yes

Currently doing a 5 match test England All time v Aus all time on pro difficult.

Had only played with patch 2 for like half an hour before starting it.

Got bowled out for 130 and then 180 in the first test to lose by an innings and change. 2nd test got 210ish surrending a 100 run lead, but currently 230/4 chasing 384 to win in the fourth innings. Boycott 105* from 85 balls :p

Just played out this thriller.

Australia were 8 wickets down still needing 100 to win but Pattinson and Harris dug in and got them about 20 away. With 10 needed, I got Harris out.

Then Steven Finn had an LBW appeal accepted. The game was won. But wait! The decision was reviewed and it would have missed leg stump. Drama - the game continues. Two overs later, with 8 required, a catch is taken and England win by 7 runs, as the scorecard below shows.

Amazingly, this series (4-1 to England) also included victories by 16 runs, 17 runs and 3 wickets!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0150.JPG
    IMG_0150.JPG
    767.9 KB · Views: 179
The ODI series that followed the Tests I posted above continued to provide great drama. This is match 5:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 153
Wow! What a epic match!! What difficulty are you playing on?

just had a new moment in dbc, rahane abd dhoni were batting,in the last ball before lunch Rohit sharma got out and walked off, the umpire called it lunch, and rahane walked back to pavilion alone/ or was away form rohit i think, then after lunch session resumed dhoni walked in to join rahane.

just had a new moment in dbc, rahane abd dhoni were batting,in the last ball before lunch Rohit sharma got out and walked off, the umpire called it lunch, and rahane walked back to pavilion alone/ or was away form rohit i think, then after lunch session resumed dhoni walked in to join rahane.
I am finding that interesting but not able to understand...

after the last wicket fell in the last ball before lunch, the batsman who got out departed, then instead of the normal cutscene of new batsman walking in, lunch was called and the remaining batsman made his way alone to the pavilion(normally two batsman walk together at the end of a session right), then once the session was resumed the new batsman walking in cut-scene played and match resumed, i thought it was cool. will try to capture the next time it happens.

after the last wicket fell in the last ball before lunch, the batsman who got out departed, then instead of the normal cutscene of new batsman walking in, lunch was called and the remaining batsman made his way alone to the pavilion(normally two batsman walk together at the end of a session right), then once the session was resumed the new batsman walking in cut-scene played and match resumed, i thought it was cool. will try to capture the next time it happens.
Oh ok nice...Something new for sure...

Ok finally made the jump to Legend Difficulty, started out with a TEST against ENG, Legend Difficulty is certainly the most challenging as well as the most rewarding experience in the game, the level of concentration required, the planning of shots against bowlers.

In legend level its not just type of bowlers, but each bowler matters and you need to know them and have a plan to tackle them, for ex broad, stokes, Anderson are all medium fast, but Andersen's ball will dip more than broad or stokes, you will think its down the offside but will dip in to trap you LBW, broad will bowl more short stuff than Anderson so watch out! etc

Logging out of a session in legend difficulty leaves you mentally drained literally. Its almost equal to spending time in the middle except for the physical part, your brain needs to be switched on all the time.

ENG posted huge 460 in first innings, chasing it IND after the first wicket was down, was holding well against Broad and Plunket till Anderson was introduced and got Vijay out with a beauty of a ball it was going to the offside but dipped in and straightened to trap him LBW.
From then on wickets tumbled and was forced to follow on, in the follow-on innings have shown more resilience and reached a really fought out and rewarding 50 with Dhawan.

Rahane was also looking good before he fell out to a loss of concentration playing a cut shot to a ball on leg stump.
Now after reaching the 50 with Dhawan looking to build a partnership between him and MSD and drag it out by going into block mode. The test may be heading to a loss but a lot of positives to take from it:p.

eng1.jpg
ind1.jpg
ind22.jpg
dhavan.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread