Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

ya no idea normally i edge more.. think my timing was off a bit in this game
It might because footwork is more important at legend level maybe that's why...You will get used to it over a period...

It might because footwork is more important at legend level maybe that's why...You will get used to it over a period...
no even in legend i normally dont get LBW's much this match was an anamoly may be because i was too conscious to not edge or something.

no even in legend i normally dont get LBW's much this match was an anomaly may be because i was too conscious to not edge or something.
Yeah that might have caused that...Anyways looking forward to future matches in legend level...

Just about to start a World Test League on Legend. I fully expect to be hammered here as England, but maybe I'll win one game eventually.

Anyways: 16 test teams (no Russia), 2 games against each team with CC bonus points.

First game is against Afghanistan...

A hard fought half century :p

75eWKQ0.png

When you're out of nick the best way to score runs is through the leg side but when the AI block out the leg side field then it becomes a real test of patience and defensive ability. I've changed my timing just slightly when playing defensively and so far I haven't edged behind.

A hard fought half century :p

75eWKQ0.png

When you're out of nick the best way to score runs is through the leg side but when the AI block out the leg side field then it becomes a real test of patience and defensive ability. I've changed my timing just slightly when playing defensively and so far I haven't edged behind.
Fair Play, I always get out edging it behind to the WK when trying to play a defensive shot.

It's difficult to describe the timing of the shot exactly but I try to play it a bit later than what you think you should be playing it. (if that makes any sense)

Just had a test match against AUS, here's my first innings, still waiting for that century in legend difficulty got two fifties but couldnt convert them to hundreds, always have the bad habit of loosing wickets in packs, if i had been a bit more responsible could have easily pushed it to 300 odd.
Ashwin played a gem of a innings with shami unlocking rearguard achievement, before finally getting out on 77 to a pull shot caught by square leg.

ind aus.jpg
ashwin.jpg
pujara.jpg
pujarawheel1.jpg

Last edited:
Just had a test match against AUS, here's my first innings, still century for that century in legend difficulty got two fifties but couldnt convert them to hundreds, always have the bad habit of loosing wickets in packs, if i had been a bit more responsible could have easily pushed it to 300 odd.
Ashwin played a gem of a innings with shami unlocking rearguard achievement, before finally getting out on 77 to a pull shot caught by square leg.

View attachment 129053
View attachment 129055
View attachment 129056
View attachment 129057
Feels like real as Ashwin is the high scorer in this match as well...;)

Had to unfortunately reset my entire Playstation due to that bastard GTAV thus lost the Afghan game. Restarted the league and have just bowled the first morning against Ireland:

20140812_164939.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1407858992][/DOUBLEPOST]Jimmy's figures are due to me not being used to the unforgiving bowling on Legend and the fact that Porterfield started like a train on fire. Enjoyed bowling short with Plunkett and his bullying managed to get Porterfield by bowling a bouncer into his face and then onto the stumps.

Just completed the 2nd test match against Afghanistan and there was some terrible batting on display here...

6LbAFcb.png

Afghanistan level the series 1-1.

Next up for the Zimbo's is a tour of New Zealand! 2 T20's, 2 ODI's & 1 Test Match :)

[QUOTE="SpitfiresKent, post: I've changed my timing just slightly when playing defensively and so far I haven't edged behind.[/QUOTE]
Oh.....do tell.

Users who are viewing this thread