Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Congrats on the opening partnership! That's pretty impressive considering you're playing on Legend difficulty. I haven't had an opening partnership of over a hundred for a long time.

1st ODI and I've managed to play through the full 50 overs! :cheers Made a decent total as well. This will be very tough to chase down.

Ax1nkB4.png

I made a safe and solid start but then cue the collapse...:facepalm

QHYVMek.png

uOK4CLC.png

I made a safe and solid start but then cue the collapse...:facepalm

QHYVMek.png

uOK4CLC.png
Score of 283 is really a good but but always difficult to score the next innings...Could have been a tight match but seeing the scorecard seems like a disastrous collapse....As the commentator says in the game "That was a collapse of gigantic proportion".....;)

Score of 283 is really a good but but always difficult to score the next innings
Yeah I even left it 24 hours between innings so that I didn't suffer from DBC overload. I had the TV on in the background so perhaps that distracted me.

BTW I tried batting in the nets on Legend with no assists, I failed miserably :noway

Yeah I even left it 24 hours between innings so that I didn't suffer from DBC overload. I had the TV on in the background so perhaps that distracted me.

BTW I tried batting in the nets on Legend with no assists, I failed miserably :noway
I failed as well when I played the demo but the thing is that you need to put in time working on feet movement which is the main thing as far as I have played the game in legend...It surely takes time but you will get better at this over a period , don't leave that keep that habit of playing legend in nets and you will surely excel in the pro level for sure....BTW I decided that am going to play without HUD from the day Ross said about the bowling physics and batting physics in the game, maybe I was mentally set about that....

2nd ODI and New Zealand take the series 2-0.

I set the pitch to 'Soft' & 'Uneven'...never again :facepalm

Batting was extremely difficult and my timing was completely off, i'm convinced the pitch was to blame!

V7SFaYY.png

LR7YKZM.png

Now it's time for the 'Test Match' which will probably only last a day and a half...:facepalm

Started the one off Test match between New Zealand & Zimbabwe. Amatuer difficulty and batting both teams innings :)

2Ip2VM9.png

I've managed to last the 1st session of day 1 with only the loss of 2 wickets! And this is all down to the recent patch, as others have mentioned the defensive shot is so much easier to play which makes batting a lot easier and of course shots no longer go in the air like they previously did. I'm backing myself to bat out the whole day :)

Also, there were 32 overs bowled in the 1st session which I've not seen before in the game, must have been all those dot balls I played out.

Started the one off Test match between New Zealand & Zimbabwe. Amatuer difficulty and batting both teams innings :)

2Ip2VM9.png

I've managed to last the 1st session of day 1 with only the loss of 2 wickets! And this is all down to the recent patch, as others have mentioned the defensive shot is so much easier to play which makes batting a lot easier and of course shots no longer go in the air like they previously did. I'm backing myself to bat out the whole day :)

Also, there were 32 overs bowled in the 1st session which I've not seen before in the game, must have been all those dot balls I played out.
Expecting a double century from you....You can do this...COME ON!!!

Who cares about the double century...come on NZ :)

Expecting a double century from you....You can do this...COME ON!!!
No double century to report of....yet ;)

pKNQNVD.png

33 overs bowled in this session :eek: and 77 runs scored but I've lost 3 wickets, slow progress but again it's evidence that this patch has worked absolute wonders!

Neesham & Watling currently in the process of re-building the innings.

No double century to report of....yet ;)

pKNQNVD.png

33 overs bowled in this session :eek: and 77 runs scored but I've lost 3 wickets, slow progress but again it's evidence that this patch has worked absolute wonders!

Neesham & Watling currently in the process of re-building the innings.

Now that's the difference between DBC 14 and AC13, you could have scores 200 runs off 1 ball there....;)

I have been only playing career mode and decided last night to start a world cup playing with only South Africa. All went well when bowling, even got 3 caught behinds. Then when chasing 106 I ran into a big problem. My career player is a right hander and the South African line up has 5 left handers. Suddenly I could not bat at all. Even pre patch 3 I can defend with left handers, but I am really struggling to score runs as I am so use to right handers. I eventually won with 3 wickets in 24.3 overs. It is going to be a long and tough competition. I played against Pakistan and I must say facing Muhammed Iran wasn't any fun. He took 3/19 in 6 overs, but the bounce have gets got me into huge trouble the whole time.

I have been only playing career mode and decided last night to start a world cup playing with only South Africa. All went well when bowling, even got 3 caught behinds. Then when chasing 106 I ran into a big problem. My career player is a right hander and the South African line up has 5 left handers. Suddenly I could not bat at all. Even pre patch 3 I can defend with left handers, but I am really struggling to score runs as I am so use to right handers. I eventually won with 3 wickets in 24.3 overs. It is going to be a long and tough competition. I played against Pakistan and I must say facing Muhammed Iran wasn't any fun. He took 3/19 in 6 overs, but the bounce have gets got me into huge trouble the whole time.

I would suggest you to start a new career as a left handed batsman as I have learnt to play well by playing the career....

BTW, its Patch 2.5 and not 3 as Patch 3 will contain the co op play and other stuffs...

Users who are viewing this thread