Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Just play the ball slightly later than what you normally would.
This does seem to help keep the ball on the ground. For some reason with my career player I'm only able to score runs on the leg side or down the ground. He's totally useless trying to hit anything outside his off stump. I am getting towards the end of my second season with Essex and although I have more than 200 First Class wickets I only have one fifty (against Yorkshire) and I average just under 9!

Just had a massive partnership worth over 200 runs in a t20 game between Ross Taylor 124* & Brendon McCullum 93* :)

8G45aKi.png

I'm loving these t20's! Especially when they go down to the last over :)

Esx8zDe.png
I have had a similar match but different result...

Played at Legend, the pitch was very difficult to bat on..Could score only 126 runs off the 20 overs,then required 8 runs of last over and could only manage to tie the match.....Was a great experience,the match went on to super over and the team that played first won it....

Got a grinded out fifty in legend with sirji 61(140), the match was ind vs SA QF in world cup, got of to a poor start and team was 52/5 at ones stage when raina and sirji got their act together, once raina departed, wickets tumbled and sirji got into shield mode and got the team through almost 50 overs, got out at 49.2 was a bit miffed as i really wanted to see it through.

jadeja.jpg
indsa.jpg

SA to bat next....

What difficulty are you guys playing on?

End of the Ireland innings wrapped up just before tea:

20140815_131515.jpg
Took three early wickets after lunch but then the typical DBC14 late wicket partnership happened with George Dockrell playing very well. Jimmy hit back well after taking tap in the morning and Stokes managed to finish the tail off. Now to bat...

A slightly easier run chase in the 2nd t20. Zimbabwe win the series 2-0.

8gaL40v.png

Now for the one dayers...

I always bat for both sides :p

...On a serious note, I do enjoy the bowling in this game but I just find it more challenging and fun chasing down your own scores.

I always bat for both sides :p

...On a serious note, I do enjoy the bowling in this game but I just find it more challenging and fun chasing down your own scores.
Yeah I totally agree with that chasing your own scores is very challenging and feels good to do so as well because if you get a good first innings score doesn't mean you can chase it down easily as there are lots of variations that the game offers and feel different everytime I play...

Having a great Test match against england, batted first put on 326, due to the runs:D, decided to go the simulation route for england batting, ENG posted a huge 429 with cook scoring 166.

indian batsman vijay and dhawan took guard in second innings trailing a 100+ behind, just got my first ever 100 run opening partnership on legend difficulty, have just crossed the deficit and have started to put a lead.
So the battle is on, will be continuing the match tomorrow mostly.
indenl.jpg
100open.jpg
indenlwheel.jpg
indenlsc1.jpg indenlsc2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread