Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

I would suggest you to start a new career as a left handed batsman as I have learnt to play well by playing the career....

BTW, its Patch 2.5 and not 3 as Patch 3 will contain the co op play and other stuffs...
Well sorry. 2.5. Still cannot Wait!

End of day 1, almost saw out the last session without losing a wicket. Once again it's slow progress with the bat.

8YTNZQx.png

Maybe it is a little on the slow side but its fantastic to see you can play that way since the latest patch! I'm looking forward to it coming to console, there has been no reason to block and leave for me as its fraught with danger currently. Are you planning on posting any vids?

Maybe it is a little on the slow side but its fantastic to see you can play that way since the latest patch! I'm looking forward to it coming to console, there has been no reason to block and leave for me as its fraught with danger currently.
The patch is great, before the patch I would survive only 30 overs of a test match (if i'm lucky) but now I can do it with ease. Blocking is so much more risk free now.

Are you planning on posting any vids?
Doubt it, upload speed is terrible...plus who wants to watch me snail along at 2 runs an over :p

That's excellent news, it will be like playing a new game, learning to block and leave, learning to trust it again, fantastic stuff!

Great going..So aiming for??
Watling to get his hundred, New Zealand to post 300+ and Zimbabwe to put up a fight :D

Who knows, this test might actually end in a draw! :)

Watling to get his hundred, New Zealand to post 300+ and Zimbabwe to put up a fight :D

Who knows, this test might actually end in a draw! :)
It would be great if you play for the whole 5 days without getting all out...That itself would be a great achievement...All the best for that...

Don't know whether that was typed on purpose or by mistake but sounds right based on your batting...Concern+Concentration =Concerntration...;)
Nope that was a genuine spelling mistake :)

Tea on day 2 and New Zealand are still batting :)

lsIX466.png

I've decided to bump it up to PRO difficulty after this match.

Users who are viewing this thread