Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

I'm impressed you batted through 154 overs. That by itself must be a sweet feeling.

I'm impressed you batted through 154 overs. That by itself must be a sweet feeling.
Certainly is, it's all about concentration :p

I might start playing some test matches in Legend/Procam batting each innings... If I choose the England ODI side vs the India test side then the scores achieved might be somewhat realistic :p.

End of day 2, New Zealand all out for 389.

3ryTeel.png

A slow but safe start from Zimbabwe.

8Hx82Qh.png

End of day 2, New Zealand all out for 389.

3ryTeel.png

A slow but safe start from Zimbabwe.

8Hx82Qh.png

I think you like taking things slow....:lol I cannot even imagine myself playing out 21 overs and scoring 29....You are the God of Patience as far as DBC14 is concerned....;)

It's all about laying a foundation for the other batsmen to come in a up the ante. BTW i'm not purposely batting slow (why would I do that) i'm merely blocking out the deliveries that I think are dangerous and attacking those that aren't.

My test match at the end of day 4. Playing as South Africa on Veteran. Being completely outplayed. Fighting for a draw. Hope to survive the next 90 overs:D Loving this game! I did the batting and the bowling.

Last edited:
I AM PLAYING NOW CHAMPION LEAGUE T10
[DOUBLEPOST=1410269699][/DOUBLEPOST]I AM PLAYING CHAMPION LEAGUE T10

Attachments

• DBC.jpg
    DBC.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 10
Tea on day 2 and New Zealand are still batting :)

lsIX466.png

I've decided to bump it up to PRO difficulty after this match.

WOW, you have now played 154 Overs, that is 924 Balls. I salute your concentration. Its tough for me to concentrate anything over 50 Overs.

Well it's not like I've faced 924 balls in a row. I play one session, then save it and then continue it the next day.

Today however i'm playing the whole of day 3 taking short breaks between sessions :)

I've started a tour of Australia to South Africa. It includes:

1 four-day tour match against the Titans
3 test matches
1 20 20
3 ODIs

Got bowled out for 164 in my first innings against the Titans :(

I've started a tour of Australia to South Africa. It includes:

1 four-day tour match against the Titans
3 test matches
1 20 20
3 ODIs

Got bowled out for 164 in my first innings against the Titans :(

What difficulty??

What difficulty??

Just pro. I then bowled out the Titans for about 110. I hope that the bowling isn't too easy at this difficulty, because I don't want to up the level and make batting harder than it already is.

Just pro. I then bowled out the Titans for about 110. I hope that the bowling isn't too easy at this difficulty, because I don't want to up the level and make batting harder than it already is.
Yeah batting surely has a deep learning curve in this game...But you will get better and better overtime...
When I started playing I was absolutely poor against spinners...In a match out of the 10 wickets I would get out 7 times against a spinner but now its close to nil...So definitely playing a career on higher difficulties helps and improves the batting for sure....

Yeah batting surely has a deep learning curve in this game...But you will get better and better overtime...
When I started playing I was absolutely poor against spinners...In a match out of the 10 wickets I would get out 7 times against a spinner but now its close to nil...So definitely playing a career on higher difficulties helps and improves the batting for sure....

What are your tips for spinners? I find that I misjudge the drift a lot and end up playing a defensive shot down the wrong line, leading to LBW. It's a bit safer, if anything, to try a leg glance.

Users who are viewing this thread