Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Yeah difficulty is "Pro" and you are right it is good to play full 50 overs but i play aggressive in initial overs. I just missed scoring a triple century in One Day(LA) :)
Nice...Try a match by increasing the difficulty level to Veteran and see how it goes for you...

I ain't no leg side bully! :p

5ji9KWH.png

Nice run chase considering I was 84/5 at one stage.

OhD9lO1.png

Resumed playing the practice match of tour after a while...
Australia A vs England
Had a good opening partnership of 78 and lost both in quick succession and after those 2 wickets another 50 runs partnership between Khawaja and Doolan...

IMG_2099.JPG
A moment from the game: That would have hurt but he seems fine...;)
IMG_2100.JPG
As you can see that everyone has got a start but failed to get big scores...The innings felt really good as after a long time the game felt real with the line and length and the pace variations of the bowler were awesome...Was hoping to get a hundred with Doolan but nicked on on the leg side to WK...To my surprise the amount of WK catches were very few when compared to early days...Played patiently aiming for a good score like 400 but then it became hard to score runs after Doolan got out...
Have to say that Doolan started off at a great pace scoring over 100 strike rate and after loosing few wickets had to play the waiting game..

Note: Only 1 slog shot hit in the whole innings...No use of sprint running as well...Played according to merit of the ball...

Missed out on a century twice in the same match :noway

JXDfcPF.png

I think there's something wrong with you..;)
Oh sorry, but I don't recall seeing you score a century in the previous scorecard you posted! :p

Oh sorry, but I don't recall seeing you score a century in the previous scorecard you posted! :p
:lol Yeah...So we both have Century hitting problems..:D

But in my defence I didn't get even close but you were a step away from getting it....:p

Going to start a World Cup soon :) I'll let you know how things go.

This interrupts my Australian tour of South Africa, where I have done one 4 day tour match and am now into the third innings of the first test match.

Playing a World Cup Championship, and was wondering if these scores seem realistic?

I'm playing on PRO, and was controlling South Africa. I feel that Pakistan should maybe have been tougher ?

20150217_174444.jpg 20150217_174444.jpg 20150217_174511.jpg 20150217_174524.jpg

Playing a one off ODI, South Africa v Zimbabwe (batting for both sides) on the PS4.

South African innings complete, batting is a lot easier on the PS4 compared to the PC version, everything seems alot more smoother and you can time your shots to perfection hence the large score I posted.

JfDAEVV.jpg

I'll upload the Zimbabwean innings tomorrow.

So, for the this World Cup game, I decided to switch over to Veteran (first time playing on Vet)!!! Playing as England against Pakistan.

Very close game, but I was able to hold them off in the end.

PAKvsENG bowl.jpg PAKvsENG Sum.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread