Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

You're right, but in order to do that, I need to actually know who's who in cricket.....not a game I watch at all. hahaha

This is what I got after get best download mate.

Yeah that would help . You can adjust batting lineup in the academy if you wish. Batsman at the top and bowlers at the lower end as a rough rule of thumb for you man.

Yeah that would help . You can adjust batting lineup in the academy if you wish. Batsman at the top and bowlers at the lower end as a rough rule of thumb for you man.

lol, thanks. I do know the game, and played in school.....but after that there was no interest. So I understand Batsman first etc....just thought it would be set like that already with the download.

I played against the Australia in a 50/50 match with the Pakistani team at the pro level not to mention but I played it for the first and this was my first innings so I lost the toss as bowled first and came to defend this score 283/9 I felt good because through the game it felt like I was playing a real game in the ground and the scores seems like real life too. BTW both teams were synced and are current generations!

you need to sort your batting line-ups out. Kemar Roach batting at 3!! :facepalm
Nightwatchman perhaps? :p

Finished my ODI between South Africa and Zimbabwe.

Zimbabwe won by 2 wickets! Scored a fantastic 156 with opener Chibhabha, lost wickets towards the end but the required run rate was below 6 at the time so there was no issue.

knYBuig.jpg

KcQJit6.jpg

Haha maybe, I actually had a game recently where the AI used a nightwatchman, the only problem being that it was during the first session of the second day!! I've reduced the amount of overs in a day down to 80 so I wonder if that's what caused it.
Usually it's not checking the CPU batting line up, rather than a night watchman oddity.

Re Roach: Came in at 3 in an ODI against me a while back so I guess we downloaded the same team and need to change it

Nightwatchman perhaps? :p

Finished my ODI between South Africa and Zimbabwe.

Zimbabwe won by 2 wickets! Scored a fantastic 156 with opener Chibhabha, lost wickets towards the end but the required run rate was below 6 at the time so there was no issue.

knYBuig.jpg

KcQJit6.jpg
Finally a 100 :D:thumbs

Playing an ODI between Bangladesh and Australia, pitch is dusty with uneven bounce.

Bangladesh batting first and started off really badly, was 120/6 before Tamim & Rahman conjured up a 126 run partnership to take them to 248/8 off their 50 overs.

N4neR7Y.jpg

Scored a hard fought century with Tamim Iqbal off 134 balls :)

Playing an ODI between Bangladesh and Australia, pitch is dusty with uneven bounce.

Bangladesh batting first and started off really badly, was 120/6 before Tamim & Rahman conjured up a 126 run partnership to take them to 248/8 off their 50 overs.

N4neR7Y.jpg

Scored a hard fought century with Tamim Iqbal off 134 balls :)

I think getting the PS4 version was your biggest mistakes as you are getting century on a regular basis...:p

Set up a competition - The Rebel League, for the various South African Rebel Tour Teams: Arosa Sri Lanka, Australia, England 1982, England 1990, South Africa XI, and West Indies. Match type is a custom format - a 5 day match of 70 overs per day, with the first 3 innings of the match having forced closure at 90 overs. New ball every 40 overs, 3 reviews with review kept on Umpires Call.

First match, Arosa Sri Lanka (AI) vs West Indies (me)
8QhSMxb.png

West Indies won the toss and chose to bat. Playing Arosa Sri Lanka is pretty much trial by spin (they have one medium-fast bowler, several spinners and one part time medium bowler). As such, the West Indies started slowly, with Alvin Greenidge in particular going slowly scoring just 7 off 26 balls in the first 10 overs. Richard Austin was more of an aggressor scoring 24 off 34 as they reached 32 for 0 off the first 10 overs.

The rate picked up a bit after that with the 50 partnership coming up in the fifteenth over:

rAPdQsk.jpg

Austin pushed on eventually reaching his 50 off 66 balls
At1yzlV.png

ly540US.jpg

but was out the very next ball, trying to pick up the tempo but mistiming a big shot over mid-off and failing to clear the fielder

KG8tzb8.png

With Mattis joining Greenidge, the scoreboard continued to tick along although with boundaries hard to come by and spinners at both ends it was tough going. With no risks being taken there were few chances and when an LBW shout against Mattis was turned down the Sri Lankan decision to review was seemingly out of desperation more than anything, the ball clearly striking the batsman well outside off stump

kqNTAwl.jpg

shortly after Greenidge, now well in began to increase his scoring rate, and seemed set to join Austin in scoring a 50 but got over ambitious and a rash shot to a straight ball saw him clean bowled for 49 off 64 balls

b7bUKo0.png

Alvin Kallicharan came to wicket, wit Mattis determined on crease occupation, Kallicharan took the lead in a 36 run partnership before falling for 20 off 30 balls.
R1M84L9.png

With Mattis still going along at a sedate pace, captain Lawrence Rowe looked to inject some more urgency but like Austin before him was caught at mid-off trying a big shot for a run-a-ball 18.

This brought Collis King to the wicket, and he took a backseat as Mattis pushed on to his 50, coming up of 72 balls.

HECcSYB.jpg

With Mattis increasing his scoring rate and King dropping anchor, the West Indies looked set for a big score, before Arosa Sri Lanka struck back, dismissing King for 8 off 21 and finally getting the prize wicket of Mattis for 66 off 96 balls.

2m5YvcX.png

This leaves wicket keeper David Murray (0* from 7) & dangerous lower order batsman Franklyn Stephenson (1* from 3) to kick on and try and make more of the good start. With the West Indies currently 214/6 off 51 overs, Arosa Sri Lanka will be the happier of the two sides.

Last edited:
Nice report & screenshots, makes the game look great.
Is this on xboxone dave?

Users who are viewing this thread