KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Event 1 : Which team will win the match?
Option - MCC XI

Event 2 : Who will be the man of the match?
Option - B Lee

Event 3 : Which player will take the most wickets in the match? (vCash reward of 30,000)
Option - B Lee

Event 4 : Which batsman will score the most runs in the match? (vCash reward of 30,000)
Option - Sachin Tendulkar

Mega Event : Will Shane Warne take Sachin Tendulkar's wicket? (vCash reward of 1,00,000)
Option - Yes

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Event 1 : Which team will win the match?
Option - ROW XI

Event 2 : Who will be the man of the match?

Event 3 : Which player will take the most wickets in the match?
Option - Shane Warne

Event 4 : Which batsman will score the most runs in the match?

Mega Event : Will Shane Warne take Sachin Tendulkar's wicket?
Option - No

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
2gy94ba.jpg
1z2llyw.jpg

MCC XI vs ROW XI

Sachin Tendulkar - "I'm looking forward to the challenge of facing Warne"
June 17, 2014

Rajasthan-Royals-vs-Mumbai-Indians.jpg

Sachin Tendulkar retired from international cricket on November the 16th, 2013. One of the most respected and admired cricketers of all time, Tendulkar was the face of cricket for well more than 2 decades.

Since his retirement, fans have missed his presence in the Indian side, for all he had been their idol for years. The passion for the game in Tendulkar is still very much alive though and that's what brings him to England - to take part in the celebration match for the 200th anniversary of the Lord's cricket ground.

The MCC XI held a press conference today in which Tendulkar said "I look forward to the match. It will be a great opportunity for me to step onto the pitch once again and hold a cricket bat."

Further, Tendulkar also added "Since my retirement, I've been fairly out of practice and the last few days haven't been easy (referring to the warm ups in the cold weather of England)."

"The support that I've received from my fans for this game is truly enriching and I look forward to presenting them with a wonderful game of cricket on July the 5th."

When asked about playing against Warne, Tendulkar said "I sure do look forward to the challenge. Warnie has been a true fighter and a great competitor to play against. Off the field he's one of the most genuine people you will meet, a true ambassador of the game. It's been a few years since I last faced him but I'm looking forward to the challenge."

Tendulkar will be seen captaining the MCC XI which has the likes of Dravid, Lara and Chanderpaul strengthening the batting in the side.

Tendulkar was not part of this year's IPL and therefore, the last match that he played was his last test match vs West Indies, in November 2013. But, going by what he says - Tendulkar sure is ready for the challenge.

2ppaog7.jpg
2w4mb0i.jpg

Credits to Just_Cricket for the template.

lion100lion

International Coach
@Aditya
There is already a thread for 'MCC XI vs ROW XI' discussion. So some members may discuss here and some there.
So, as a staff member, either you can merge the two threads or delete the previous one (The link to the thread is given in my signature).

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is not a thread to discuss the match itself. This is a story that is based on THAT match but will be fictional to an extend that it will be simulated with Ashes Cricket 2009, both the threads are for 2 different purposes. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Tendulkar is ready. We are ready. Let's get on with the match! Very excited to see what unfolds here! :D

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Will eagerly wait for this, sounds awesome. Great to see this section being more lively again. :)

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Which team will win the match?

MCC XI

Who will be the man of the match?

Brett Lee

Which player will take the most wickets in the match?

Brett Lee

Which batsman will score the most runs in the match?

Dravid

Will Shane Warne take Sachin Tendulkar's wicket?

Heck no!

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Which team will win the match?

ROW XI

Who will be the man of the match?

Virender Sehwag

Which player will take the most wickets in the match?

Shane Warne

Which batsman will score the most runs in the match?

Virender Sehwag

Will Shane Warne take Sachin Tendulkar's wicket?

No.

Users who are viewing this thread