• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, he had lead the mighty Aussies in 11 one day internationals and have won 10 of them.

Last edited:

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
1. Yes
2. 11
3. 10 or 9, not sure, I remember seeing a documentary on sky 1 the other day.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
A question guys how many of you used GOOGLE :p i didnt and i got the answer wrong :p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I'll be posting the next update tomorrow, so if any one still wants to have a go at the quiz on the last page, please go ahead. :)

Ishaan k

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Event 1 : MCC XI

Event 2 : Sachin Tendulkar

Event 3 :warne

Event 4 : Tendulkar

Mega Event : no

----------

1: yes
2:11
3:10

Aditya

ICC Board Member
2gy94ba.jpg
1z2llyw.jpg

MCC XI vs ROW XI

"MCC XI vs ROW XI : Match Preview"
July 4, 2014

2099807627_Lords2.jpg

One of the key matches of this season has arrived - the epic battle between legends will commence in less than a day's time and the intensity around the match is impeccable.

People have already started naming this the "Grudge Match" - where Warne and Tendulkar will fight it out to be THE ultimate champion.

That's for the talks around, let's get a little analytic, starting off with tomorrow's weather.

Weather
bbc-london-weather-may-2012.jpg

The match will be played tomorrow i.e. Saturday. Thankfully, it'll be clear skies with no chances of rain. Moderate wind will blow through the ground but that's always expected in England, isn't it!

Apart from that, the weather looks perfect for a great game of cricket.

Key Battles
This is the part where every fan should focus upon - the key battles. By now, we all know the key battles but for the sake of it, let's just name them.

Warne vs Tendulkar : Starting out with the most obvious and most keenly followed battle of world cricket - the best leg spinner will take on arguably the greatest batsman that this game has seen.

Sehwag vs Lee : Lee's pace and Sehwag's hand-eye coordination, we don't need any thunderstorms, we've these 2 to blister the ground with fire.

Dravid vs Muralitharan : The smiling assassin will take on the wall from India - a battle of patience which you must not miss.

Brian Lara vs Tino Best : Who can forget Lara's crispy shots through the off-side and those stylish pulls on the leg-side, standing on one leg. He will be challenged by his own country-men, Best, whose pace might just prove to be a little tough to handle for Lara.

Captain's views

"It's a pleasure to be back at Lord's, it's been one of my favorite grounds and I'm very keen to step onto a cricket pitch again and hold a cricket bat". - Sachin Tendulkar

"This match has had a terrific build up, we're all looking forward to how it commences. We sure are ready to play a good game of cricket with our old buddies". - Shane Warne

2ppaog7.jpg
2w4mb0i.jpg

Previous contest question : In how many match did Warne captain the Australia ODI side and how many of these matches did the side win?

Answer : Captained in 11 ODI's, won 10.

Members with correct answers are : Prithvi, lion100lion, Sulaiman7, ThebigGgamer, coolash1, joejoe018, Ishaan_K. Congratulations! :)

Last edited:

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
"It's a pleasure to be back at Lord's, it's been one of my favorite grounds and I'm very keen to step onto a cricket pitch again and hold a cricket bat". - Sachin Tendulkar

I highly doubt that. :p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
:cheers I'm glad you all liked that last update.
@Samuels - Nah, not for the records but for the history and tradition that the stadium beholds with itself. :)

Good news is, I wont have to use AC09 for this, get ready - things are about to get grand, DBC14 is all set to play this thrilling encounter. :D

Users who are viewing this thread