Story Meghraj's Indian cricket journey-1st Update

Meghraj_17

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,this is Meghraj starting a new Diary named Indian Diary,after a lot of hesitation i have been inspired by binnu and decided to start a new diary.I will Update this diary when ever I am free,at least once in a week,I will be using EA Cricket 07 for the stuffs.I hope that many members read this and be satisfied with it.I will also conduct some contests like 'Predict and win'.I'll start updating from the next post.Its a career based story​

Last edited:

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good start Meghraj but coming straight into the Indian team that too on just one phone call:eek:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Coming to Indian team with a call from Gary Kirsten? From where he got your number? There are tons of questions which can be asked and i have to say not a very impressive start. writing is good but story starting chapter seems bit like a child dream. Anyway as you have started this best of luck with this one.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
He edited it hedger. He actually wrote as if he got selected but I and some people said him to make it a dream thingy:)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I see. I was wondering why some people were saying it was a bad start to the story as he got selected for India straight away.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Yes,You get a phone call and you get selected seems like a dream of a 6 year old child. Anyway its good that you saw a dream about it but why did you saw Hauritz as a vice captain? You needed to impress Hedger? :o

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
When is the next update, Megh? I'm eager to know what happens next :)

Users who are viewing this thread