Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

2 wins out of 2

EVERYONE CHECK OUT OUR NEXT CHALLENGE: well its the same team, but its still our next challenge, 3 ODI's and a Test

Testing out the new formats

I've heard rumours that Squiz is on the border of being suspended due to all his ridiculous appeals (11 last game), that may test our depth a little

brad352 said:
I've heard rumours that Squiz is on the border of being suspended due to all his ridiculous appeals (11 last game), that may test our depth a little
Yeah, and you are going to be dropped because you get decieved too many times. ;)

duffarama said:
Yeah, and you are going to be dropped because you get decieved too many times. ;)
Don't you even talk about being dropped, Mr. 0/48 off 4 overs :mad:

I don't recall saying anything of that nature

If the tournament organiser fails in his duties two of our players can also edit posts

A feud erupts
A volcanic argument has emerged between experienced Melbourne Bitters counterparts Brad352 and duffarama. The fracca was regarding who would be dropped for the next match.
Duffarama started the riff of by remarking, "Yeah, and you are going to be dropped because you get decieved too many times."
Whilst Brad352, the fierce global moderator pounded back by saying, "Don't you even talk about being dropped, Mr. 0/48 off 4 overs."
It has grown to be a heated up dressing-room in the Bitters camp, but hopefully the lava from this spotfire settles.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread