Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

brad352 said:
bittersshirt4mb.gif

Just threw that together, not great but I really can't be bothered making it perfect (I know the sides are different sizes but for the sake of convenience we'll call it a perspective issue)- I used Melbourne Bitter colours seeing as how we're named after them. Use it if you want, doesn't worry me- it's just another option
The shirt looks perfect Brad. Well done mate.

brad352 said:
bittersshirt4mb.gif

Just threw that together, not great but I really can't be bothered making it perfect (I know the sides are different sizes but for the sake of convenience we'll call it a perspective issue)- I used Melbourne Bitter colours seeing as how we're named after them. Use it if you want, doesn't worry me- it's just another option

Great looking shirt well done

Any chance of myself taking the last spot?

If so.

Name: The Flamin' Mongrel (or Flamin Mongrel/The Mongrel if needed to be shorter)
RHB
RFM
Bowler
Tailend batsman

If you don't need any more bowlers, I'm happy to go with whatever is needed.

TFM said:
Any chance of myself taking the last spot?

If so.

Name: The Flamin' Mongrel (or Flamin Mongrel/The Mongrel if needed to be shorter)
RHB
RFM
Bowler
Tailend batsman

If you don't need any more bowlers, I'm happy to go with whatever is needed.
Welcome aboard mate, have some pants

bitterpants6nd.gif

rickyp said:
is that meant to be some kind of english flag? i hope not! btw the sponsor is melb bitter now

na just go to the other team, we dont need you
No, it's actually the flag of Melbourne, and I put MB since that's our logo. I had a better one but it was too small. I'll replace VB with 3 and addidas.
Here's another one, it may not be as good as the other one but at least i tried.

Attachments

• Melbourne Bitters ODI Shirt.JPG
    Melbourne Bitters ODI Shirt.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I'm not so skilled with photoshop, but here's a crack at a cap.

hat.gif

bitterscap9bi.gif

Just to complete my ensemble :p

No, it's actually the flag of Melbourne, and I put MB since that's our logo. I had a better one but it was too small. I'll replace VB with 3 and addidas.
Here's another one, it may not be as good as the other one but at least i tried.
Glad you're not a closet England supporter, surprised all our Melbournians failed to recognise their own flag :o
I'm not so skilled with photoshop, but here's a crack at a cap.

They look good, we can be the first team to feature both home and away kits :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread