Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

Wondering if I can sign-up though not an aussie.
Right Hand bat- hard-hitting Middle order.(Inzi style)
medium/slow off-leg cutters
part-time wicket-keeper.

siddharth2002 said:
part-time wicket-keeper.

Im sorry sid,I just didnt have any slots in my team,when you agreed to join.Hope you forgive me for that.

sid_19840 said:
Im sorry sid,I just didnt have any slots in my team,when you agreed to join.Hope you forgive me for that.
Naa, don't worry about it. I just want to join for the sake of joining and checking this whole thing out. Its seems pretty cool at the moment. But would prefer a team where I knew someone. Here I know Duffty and Aussie1st and me are neighbors:p already.

sure your in

WHAT A WIN!!!!! HOLY **** THAT WAS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD GET 400 IN 50 OVERS!!!!

Cheers for that, Nice win there, just checked. This seems fun , hopefully I'll wallop a few if got my chance in middle-order. During school-days I was very much KP like. Samshing fastest bowlers further than anybody else.

Absolutely sensational stuff, flexing our muscle early :)

Best opening partnership in the league is off to a good start

New Kid on the Block!!
Melbourne Bitters have introduced a fresh face in their team-"Siddharth" from NZ.
Thats right!!! Siddharth has just moved to Australia in the hope of better luck after his stunning performances in NZ domestic season were surprisingly over-looked by dumb-****ing NZ selectors. He was noticed by fellow team members Dufframa, Aussie1st and recommended by captain rickyp after they met couple of years ago when Aus toured NZ. Siddharth played against Aussies during their practice match against "Wellington Pussies" and notably Siddharth high scored with 99*(110 all out) in that match. But it wasn't enough for a "NZ ODI cap". Siddharth was obviously dissapointed with non-inclusion and but later he made his case even stronger and infact created ripples in PC league when he smashed all records possible in EA's Cricket 2004 and most of them still stand unbroken.

He is a proven middle-order hard-hitting batsmen and eats the oppositions' part-time(4th-5th bowlers) for lunch and has destroyed many domestic careers' alike. A quick-runner between the wickets and can accelerate at will with clever improvised strokes.
But, he is still as fresh as a daisy at International level and this will be his first major exposure against competetive players with Melbourne Bitters. He can only hope to succeed at the best of his abilities and make most of any opportunity he gets. Here are some of his views on his selection.
"I am speechless at the moment, but taking one thing at a time. Moving to Aus has proved a blessing in disguise for me and hopefully looking to make most of this opportunity. I've also learned that I am their first overseas player so I would like to give my 110% for my team if given an opportunity."
"On my personal form I've been hitting them well at the nets and got some of my home-brewed recipies against the middle-over and death-bowlers. I can only prevail or fail!!!"
:cheers

Ill have a go since I was rejected from Indian Warriors

Chez Lewis
All Rounder
Right hand middle order batter
Right hand Leg-spin

The Spin said:
Ill have a go since I was rejected from Indian Warriors

Chez Lewis
All Rounder
Right hand middle order batter
Right hand Leg-spin
Would you rather join the Aussies named after a beer(they are your enemies remember! *cough*Ashes*cough*) or the guys who have Jesus on their side, free mints and cool hair, and a swamp for a pitch? :cool:

Or would you like to join the team you put your info in who just scored 400 agaisnt the team that rejected you :p

@zorax: Will I be recieving my mints by airmail from the UAE if I join? :p This team arnt my rivals anyway, its the aussie national team!

@aussie1st: mmm... I wonder :p I think ill stick with this lot

The Spin said:
@zorax: Will I be recieving my mints by airmail from the UAE if I join? :p This team arnt my rivals anyway, its the aussie national team!

@aussie1st: mmm... I wonder :p I think ill stick with this lot
We don't use airmail. Rather, if you join, the mints will rain from the heaven courtesy of Jesus. :)
And this team is full of the Aussies as it is!! C'mon, you know you wanna join the Dwonright Donkeys. We also allow you to bat without a helmet! :D

siddharth2002 said:
part-time wicket-keeper.

Welcome aboard siddharth, you will be a good addition to our middle order.

Users who are viewing this thread