Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

brad352 said:
bittersbiglogo2dd.jpg

I'm going away until next Thursday so there's a quick one, if someone comes up with something better by all means use that- Squiz can explain the fish
I'm working on one, I just need a little animated guy hitting a ball and it'll take me about 5 minutes

rickyp said:
hughes was a bowler,

Batting average - 16
Bowling average - 28

not batting all rounder stuff
My mistake, he was a bowling all-rounder (in my opinion, I was just confusing him with Boony, even after I was warned)

Right, for the awards, the structure may be like this:
Overall Most Outstanding player in his own field is the Shane Warne Award, winner gets $100 worth of phone credit.
Most Outstanding Bowler is the Merv Hughes (aka the Big Merv Medal) Medal and the winner wins an excuse for letting out gas.
Most Outstanding Batsmen is the Dean Jones Award and the winner gets an award.
The winner of the overall award can not win a bowling/batting award and there may (not sure but it's possible) be a best One Day and best First Class Player award (like the Allan Border Medal), however the last idea is yet to be discussed with rickyp.

aus5892 said:
Right, for the awards, the structure may be like this:
Overall Most Outstanding player in his own field is the Shane Warne Award, winner gets $100 worth of phone credit.
Most Outstanding Bowler is the Merv Hughes (aka the Big Merv Medal) Medal and the winner wins an excuse for letting out gas.
Most Outstanding Batsmen is the Dean Jones Award and the winner gets an award.
The winner of the overall award can not win a bowling/batting award and there may (not sure but it's possible) be a best One Day and best First Class Player award (like the Allan Border Medal), however the last idea is yet to be discussed with rickyp.
Sounds like great names for awards to me. Whattaya say Mr.Ricky P? ;)

guys im not gonna be available to sim games or post teams up until the 25th of January. If it isnt any trouble, could one of the Vice Captains post the teams in the threads, im not sure who will post the games because im unavailable unexpectable early so i havent organised it

rickyp said:
guys im not gonna be available to sim games or post teams up until the 25th of January. If it isnt any trouble, could one of the Vice Captains post the teams in the threads, im not sure who will post the games because im unavailable unexpectable early so i havent organised it
I think Siddharth2002 is doing it now, so it's all fine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread