Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

thanks again brad,

can you have a seperate one for one day and first class for the real season?
beggers cant be choosers so you dont have to.

WOW MONTY that was some fast batting

rickyp said:
thanks again brad,

can you have a seperate one for one day and first class for the real season?
beggers cant be choosers so you dont have to.

WOW MONTY that was some fast batting
Yeah I was planning to, no worries

Yeah that'll be cool, I shall use a Kookaburra Kahuna Premier with a nice big sticker on it, I'm thinking bout a good sponsor though.

ok guys, ive been thinking that a team best and fairest for the end of the year is necessary, what should it be called

rickyp said:
ok guys, ive been thinking that a team best and fairest for the end of the year is necessary, what should it be called
Lujaroy Bremorain Medal

Stats are up, looks like we've got weak links emerging already

oh well to bad about the loss in the real season can i open and smash like gilly

thats what squiz is meant to be doing, hes not too bad at it either, im not gonna change the team until we are in deep shyte. after all its a random gen so changing the team wont do a thing

Bad luck only making it to the semi's guys. were gonna need some consistency in season

Bitters bitter with medal.

A mountainous battle has emerged from the depths of the CricSim expanse with Melbourne Bitters team manager RickyP quirkily announcing that a team ?best and fairest medal? would be adequate which would be awarded at the end of each steamrolling year.
An exploratory approach has been taken in naming the prestigious award.
Brad ?wafer? 352 gurgles that it is the tit of the iceberg for achievement recognition, ?Yeah, I?m bored. If there were a few awards around the place it might make it interesting. Bah I say. Bah? What about calling it the Lujaroy Longstockings Shmedal?? Whilst other tackers such as ?full? Monty believe that naming such an award would resolve in a boarderdash backlash. ?Oh well, yeah oh, yeah nah?? he insightfully said.
Minor minorities within the tantalanious team structure believe that tidings and joy would be the result of the pride and honour regarding the medal. Aus5892 mutters that if he won the medal, it would get what it rightfully deserved. ?I?d put ah 42 incher Kookaburra Kahuna sticker on it mate. Yeah.?
In other news Siddharth ?flywire? 2002 acknowledges the fact that eating crayfish and butterscones is the right preparation for a squallering day at the cricket. Profoundly enough, this has proved to become somewhat true in nature.
Squiz, the master dandylioner didn?t utter any care on this issue. ?Who gives a s*** you bloody f***s. Why are you f***ing trying to f***ing get inforf***ingmation out of me.? Squiz has been fined 32 Yen for his actions.

R.Swipe
Admiral Chief Lieutenant Associate Writer
The PlanetCricket Times 3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread