Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

siddharth2002 said:
Can I bat ahead of Duffy As I got higher average being a pure bat, just a thought although no reflection on Duffy's abilities as an allrounder. :p :cool:
Edit- lol, Duffty 4000 posts, I will reach there when I am 100.
Haha Siddharth, you'll never bat above me. ;)
My infinite average beats your average any day of the week bud. :)

And I totally agree with Brad and Squiz.

duffarama said:
Haha Siddharth, you'll never bat above me. ;)
My infinite average beats your average any day of the week bud. :)

And I totally agree with Brad and Squiz.
Yeah, I am happy with death bowlers to contend with but the simulator has no idea of my abilities as I am pretty good in last 5.;)

brad352 said:
Sure, but they don't average 25 with the bat

very good point. Monty, your not gonna open as a bowling all rounder, id gladly speak to you about becoming a pure bat and you might have a shot at opening

how about we have 3 openers already

ive worked out that if squiz performs, he will be the starting opener for the short form of the game, and we bat jarryd (if) down the order. Brad shall now be known as haydos

i need permission to change my points to 500/500 or do you think being a better bowler is more usefull
i dont mind depends of what is best for the team

okay can you give permission to sid19840 to make me a pure batsman please

dw ill do it myself

ive gotta re do the team now for todays match

tonights match team:

Brad352 (vc)
Squiz
Lonie_from_50
Monty
Rabbitoh Rob
Siddharth2002
Duffarama (vc)
The Spin
Aus5892
The Mongrel
Rickyp (c)

Clarkey is the late exclusion for The Spin due to a suspect injury that im making up to drop him.

Duff is gonna bat down the order while sid moves up to 6 (he does have an average 15 more than you duff)

Aussie will be back next week

Jarryd is at risk of not being included in our one day team - he will be included next match as a last chance

brett's bowling average says it all, he will be back according to the rest of the teams performances

yep, good luck, a lot of batsmen looking to get back into the side

I dont think you will be in the team next match as jarryd will take your place for his last chance

well you didnt,

its pre season monty, ive gotta give everyone a good go before i can finalize the one day and test squads. You have proved yourself in the short form of the game and i want to see if jarryd can do the same.

Duffy another not out, either go out or leave!

Users who are viewing this thread