Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

squiz said:
dandelion? superfluous? I'm beginning to dislike you :black:
Mate, you shouldn't take the press too seriously. ;)
I didn't write it, R. Swipe did! :p

And nice comback to the 'crumbling' issue rickyp. Well done. ;)

rickyp said:
hahaha good one, maybe we should get mr swipe in for a meeting
Yeah, I'm sure he would have a few things to say.
He is known for his false rumours, so hopefully he doesn't tell any more. ;)

brad352 said:
That'd be me- stats have been updated again

Looks like duff can protect his batting average as much as he likes, but nothing can save his bowling :p
Where's the Away Shirt?

aus5892 said:
Where's the Away Shirt?
I haven't got a thumbnail of it to put in because it's attached to your post rather than uploaded to imageshack

rickyp said:
all rounders dont open
Well technically Adam Gilchrist is a keeper-batsman allrounder, so think of it from that point of view. :)

Monty isn't a keeping alrounder, but Squiz is though - that's probably why he got the job. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Afridi, Ganguly(well, the selectors call him an allrounder :rolleyes:), Brendan Taylor(Bats, bowls and Keeps! BAM!), Jayasuriya, and Gilly(as Dufty said) are all Allrounders who open the innings :)

Can I bat ahead of Duffy As I got higher average being a pure bat, just a thought although no reflection on Duffy's abilities as an allrounder. :p :cool:
Edit- lol, Duffty 4000 posts, I will reach there when I am 100.

ZoraxDoom said:
Afridi, Ganguly(well, the selectors call him an allrounder :rolleyes:), Brendan Taylor(Bats, bowls and Keeps! BAM!), Jayasuriya, and Gilly(as Dufty said) are all Allrounders who open the innings :)
They're all batting all-rounders though, Monty is a bowling all-rounder.

ZoraxDoom said:
Sure, but they don't average 25 with the bat

Users who are viewing this thread