Melbourne Bitters Season 07 Team Thread

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
gday guys, thought i should let you know a bit about my inactivity.

A couple of guys from my school have recently passed away under tragic circumstances, and I was in a few classes with one of them, and played footy and club cricket with the other, so I've been a bit pre-occupied with mates and stuff who were closer to them etc. etc.

Anyway, I should in theory be able to return to regular posting today aus time, once i get up in the morning.

PS: Got 8 this week :p and yes, i tipped against my pies

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
gday guys, thought i should let you know a bit about my inactivity.

A couple of guys from my school have recently passed away under tragic circumstances, and I was in a few classes with one of them, and played footy and club cricket with the other, so I've been a bit pre-occupied with mates and stuff who were closer to them etc. etc.

Anyway, I should in theory be able to return to regular posting today aus time, once i get up in the morning.

PS: Got 8 this week :p and yes, i tipped against my pies
Sad to hear that, but good to have you back anyway.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Yeah, good to have you back. Bitters are in tatters overall.
PS means lost in Hilton's tits.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Is it just me or the CricSim forum is a little dead lately?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
It's not just you. C'mon Bitters! We need to post more. I blame Brad, who's with me? Everyone? Good.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Ok, I am just posting it for the sake of posting. Actually its been so frigging cold here in Welly this year. Yesterday was recorded as the coldest day of the year and in fact the state highway was closed for 4 hours due to black ice on the road.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I think that we should play a midseason practice match this week in some obscure venue like the USA or Dubai or something to get fans from around the world. Anyone/everyone in/agree?

Users who are viewing this thread