Members info thread - Post about yourself here!

hello all.
Been posting on cricket boards for a million years - so someone somewhere will know me.
The name is always the same.

A bit positive, they came ninth last year? :p

It'll take some beating to knock the Bulls of the top. Last years spanking of the Chiefs is still fresh in my mind, plus their championship win in 2007.

the main thing is there're probably be a kiwi team winning the super 14 it is our competition

I was wondering if we should post our professions here or have a separate thread for that purpose. It will be nice to know what do mates around here at PC do for a living. I am a banker and work at National Bank of Pakistan here in Islamabad. My area of expertise is International Banking. You know letter of credit and stuff.

Last edited:
the main thing is there're probably be a kiwi team winning the super 14 it is our competition
Always next year, right? :p

The Crusaders (or should I say All Blacks) should win the super 14 next year. It will be a surprise if they don't.

Damn, now they have no chance!
McCaw, Carter, Dagg, Thompson, Reid, O. Franks, B. Franks, Whitelock, Thorn, Ellis, Guildford, Flynn, Crockett, Ross. That's 14 current/ very recent All Blacks. Then you got SBW and the list goes on and on

Last edited:
Hey Some of you guys know me.

Name: Ankur (that's my real name) but was also Nakul for some time.

Hobbies are browsing the net and I am into graphics and love gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread