Members info thread - Post about yourself here!

Hi everyone. :wave

Just joined up. A quck intro about myself:

Screen ID: Liverpool_YNWA
aka: Matt
Favourite Sports: Football (World Game), AFL, Cricket, Tennis, Basketball, Baseball, Gridiron and Golf.
Likes: I'm very passionate about my Sport. It practically rules my life. Liverpool and Essendon are jointly my favourite teams. I also love hitting the gym, spending time with my beautiful girlfriend and my friends, listening to music and watching movies.
Dislikes: Manchester United and Everton would be right up there. :p
Likely to end up as a: Hopefully in the Sport industry. Journalism and Management are possible career pathways l'd like to explore.

Anyway, l'm looking forward to discussing Cricketing matters and other topics of interest with you all. :)

Regards,

Matt

Liverpool, Essendon, Melbourne, Sports Journalism? You seem like a carbon copy of me!

We'll get along just fine then mate. :thumbs

You have a favourite player at Liverpool and Essendon?

Probably Gerrard. I don't mind Dirk Kuyt and Torres. :)

I don't really have a favourite player at Essendon anymore. It was Lloyd, but he ain't as good anymore. It's probably Jason Johnson.

I don't really have a favourite player at Essendon anymore. It was Lloyd, but he ain't as good anymore. It's probably Jason Johnson.

Ok im a fanatic bombers fan but im really not a big fan of Lloydy! Is it cause Hirds gone? ;)

Welcome aboard Matt, if you like Journalism you should send an article to aussie1st via PM and join the news team!

Good choices. :wave

Same here.

Apart from the Essendon and Melbourne part.

We are both called Matt too ;)

Ah, l've seen a few Matt's on this forum. Very popular name indeed. :D

Good luck to both of you regarding your Sport Journalist ambitions. If you work hard and have the passion, you'll make it one day.

Welcome aboard Matt, if you like Journalism you should send an article to aussie1st via PM and join the news team!

Thanks mate.

I might do that down the track.

I'd like to remind everyone that I am the dominant Matt on this forum. You shall be bowing down to me in no time you dirty red! ;)

I see you like Golf. Do you have a handicap?

Not at the moment. I just play every few weeks with friends for a bit of fun. :cheers

I do follow the Aussies though. Always checking their progress in tournaments. We're progressing really well at the moment. Our next winner in a major is just around the corner, l feel.

I'd like to remind everyone that I am the dominant Matt on this forum. You shall be bowing down to me in no time you dirty red! ;)
:hpraise

:D

Dislikes Tests? What sort of cricket fan are you?!

Yep, i dont really like them, unless it is the Ashes.

Panda_Hello.jpg

Welcome mate.

Thank you mate.

There now officially known as the 'new generation' cricket fans, Twenty20's are the craze!

Hell yeah, i love it, got a membership at Lancashire CCC, and brought tickets to England Vs New Zealand Twenty20 at OT.

You gotta Love Twenty20. :cool:

Screen ID: KingCJ
aka: Chris
Favourite Sports: Cricket, football, AFL
Likes: Watching test matches, computers, playing PS3, playing cricket, hot girls
Dislikes: Showoffs, idiots, England winning, George W Bush, school
Likely to end up as a: Hopefully a cricketer but otherwise still involved with sport

Screen ID: KingCJ
aka: Chris
Favourite Sports: Cricket, football, AFL
Likes: Watching test matches, computers, playing PS3, playing cricket, hot girls
Dislikes: Showoffs, idiots, England winning, George W Bush, school
Likely to end up as a: Hopefully a cricketer but otherwise still involved with sport

Legend.

Users who are viewing this thread