Michael Munday

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Who is he?
He looked pretty decent, and seemed like a perfect replacement for the retiring Shane Warne, in my Hampshire County team.

Is he an actual player and is he a good bowler in both forms of the game? Have many people signed up this young Leggie.

..Oh and is he better then Panesar?

He is the best spin bowler in the whole game apart from re-gens,and yeah hes a real player for Somerset.

Nah, I had to sign him up. You should get him FB!

Is he the best in the whole game? Thats awesome! Im hell glad I got him then.

Well Warne is good btu doesn't get a hell of a lot of wickets so i gotta get him!
Udal isn't that good either..

Heres my Hampshire file,Im in the Mid 2020's if I recall correctly.

Attachments

• Hamps.zip
    2 MB · Views: 38
munday is seriously the best leggie in the game by a distance! when your on the sub continent play him and monty together and you can destroy teams.

this is mundays stats in the game im currently playing, he didnt get into my england team till he was 25 cauz of panesars great form and he has missed a season and a half because of injury, otherwise he would have more test wickets by now
mundaycareer-1.jpg

munday is seriously the best leggie in the game by a distance! when your on the sub continent play him and monty together and you can destroy teams.

this is mundays stats in the game im currently playing, he didnt get into my england team till he was 25 cauz of panesars great form and he has missed a season and a half because of injury, otherwise he would have more test wickets by now
mundaycareer-1.jpg

Also pretty handy with the bat lower down the order as well.

Munday is a genius man....he's just retired from my game at the age of 38 having picked up 12 5-wicket and 7 10-wicket hauls in his last season for a county topping 144 wickets!!!!!....at the age of 38!!!!!
you shouldn't be having second thoughts about grabbing him.

Users who are viewing this thread