Middlesex Team

jhnnyby000

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was wondering if anyone knew if the great Denis Comptons Grandson Nick Compton is on this game he plays for Middlesex as u might of geussed or known he has played games for them so there reason he isnt also if he is is there any way i could buy him
Thanks

He is in the Middlesex side, early on I used him occasionally, mostly in ODI's, wasn't great although I didn't give him much in the way of training. I did wonder if he was Denis Comptons grandson.

puddleduck said:
He is in the Middlesex side, early on I used him occasionally, mostly in ODI's, wasn't great although I didn't give him much in the way of training. I did wonder if he was Denis Comptons grandson.
Thanks for that i was wondering if he was or not after learning he was his Grandson
Hopefully tho with a bit of training he will become a great like his Grandad

jhnnyby000 said:
Thanks for that i was wondering if he was or not after learning he was his Grandson
Hopefully tho with a bit of training he will become a great like his Grandad
Ben Hutton is leading in the Grandson stakes so far though at Middlesex. :boxing

Hutton scored a few runs for me in his time, before I eventually got some players that were any good :)

Talking of Middlesex, I always find when I play them that Strauss isn't that good. What's he like when you manage Middlesex?

He was always pretty good for me, didn't score a ton of one day runs, but finished his career at 38 averaging over 45 still in first class cricket, so he must have amassed a fair few runs.

Ive got 2 games going one as Derbyshire and Middlesex only a games into each season as i only got it today but i think Hutton is a decent player for me taken some very crucial wickets aswell

Strauss is ranked as the Top Test Batsman and 2nd ODI Batsmen in my England game, averaging over 55 in both.

On the Grandson topic - Middlesex had Mali Richards(Son of Viv) in 2003, but he was released in 2004 so doesn't feature in the game.

wardog said:
On the Grandson topic - Middlesex had Mali Richards(Son of Viv) in 2003, but he was released in 2004 so doesn't feature in the game.

We also have Chris Tremlett
Son of Tim Tremlett
Grandson of Maurice Tremlett

Users who are viewing this thread