Milestone Celebrations

• Thread starter imported_fastbreaker
  • Start date
I

imported_fastbreaker

I cannot see the batsman celebrating when he reaches a century or half-century or any kind of milestone. :gasp: The commentator acknowledges the milestone with a few words but I just see the umpires fat stomach, or the batsman doing nothing. Can you please help? :helpme:

L

LPguy9590

the game probably doesnt even have a celebration. EA didnt spend a lot of money making the game

H

heems

Yeah, thats true. At most batsman wud just put his hands up & nothing more.... there isnt anything much done by EA on any kind of celebration... same goes in terms of match winning... there is no ceremony, no man of the series etc....

Heems

R

rasi

Anyway, we have a milestone. We now have more than 1000 members in our forums. :cheer: :cheer:

Come on Vineet, put up a celebration. :D

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
doesnt matter all the batsman does is lift his bat in the air and walk around in circles! :lol:

btw, iniyan my forum has 2 members!! <_<

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by comradesam@Aug 25 2003, 02:36 AM
I cannot see the batsman celebrating when he reaches a century or half-century or any kind of milestone.? :gasp:? The commentator acknowledges the milestone with a few words but I just see the umpires fat stomach, or the batsman doing nothing. Can you please help?? :helpme:
This happens if you are using an edited exe.

I

imported_akeel

iniyan is right it is a big achivement

should celebrate :)

T

temp

Congradulation to Vineet :cheer: and thanks Vineet for creating this forums. :thumbs:

A

Admin

I think you should be congratulating yourselves too since you guys spend much far more time here than me nowadays :D ;D: :thumbs:

Seiously though, 1000 is great but hopefully more members will actually post than just lurk reading the messages :cheezy:

I

imported_akeel

CONGRATULATIONS :clap: :clap: TO ANDREW NIXON :lol:

FOR REACHING 2000 POSTS :thumbs:

A

ali8_shahid

I GUYS I AM PAKISTANI U GUYS WRE CELEBRATING bec of 1000 member but noy cheer up i am 1001 ha its party time :cheer: :D

Users who are viewing this thread