Minnows Patch

Put Clayton Lambert in for the USA, he is a former West Indies test player.
Add Amjad Kahn for Denmark, he plays County Cricket, and for Holland add Zuiderent and van Bunge. (spelling might be wrong there)

Two more county players who play for Scotland are Gavin Hamilton and Dougie Brown

Take out Ed Joyce, he is no longer playing for Ireland as he is going to qualify for England.

Finished Nepal, Uganda, Papua New Guinea.
Andrew: Okay, will do it
Done!

Finished all squads except UAE, Fiji, Bermuda and the All Star Minnow Team.
Making Kits for Denmark, Canada, Namibia, Holland, Scotland, Ireland, Argentina and some more.
Cheers!
My 100th post!!! :D

Originally posted by rliffourrena@Feb 25 2004, 05:27 PM
Finished all squads except UAE, Fiji, Bermuda and the All Star Minnow Team.
Making Kits for Denmark, Canada, Namibia, Holland, Scotland, Ireland, Argentina and some more.
Cheers!
My 100th post!!!? :D
You are most welcome to borrow my Canada, Namibia, and Holland kits if you want....

Squads for UAE (Main Pool of Players to pick from; You can pick pick any of the players as it is up to you, or just wait for the new squads to be released :P )

Adnan Mushtaq (RHB)
Ahmed Nadeem (RHB; RM)
Aosaf Ali
Abdullah Afzal (RHB; RM; WK)
Arif Yousuf (RHB; RMF)
Arshad Ali
Johanne Samarasekera (RHB; RMF)
Arshad Laeeq (RHB; RFM)
Asim Saeed (RHB; LM)
Atif Iftikhar (RHB; RLB)
Azhar Saeed (LHB; SLO)
Babar Malik (RHB; RM)
Danish Jabbar (RHB; LM)
Khuram Khan
Miraj Khaliq (LHB; LM)
Mohammad Afzal (LHB; SLO)
Mohammad Atif
Mohammad Nadeem (RHB; WK)
Mohammad Tauqeer (RHB; ROB)
Salman Farooq (RHB; ROB)

Remote Possibilities:

Amir Hussain (19 yrs old, WK)
Imtiaz Abbasi (RHB; WK)
Mazhar Hussain (RHB; LB)
Leon Carlos
Saeed-al-Saffar (RHB; LMF)

Sumo: I was going to ask you to use the Holland, Canada and Namibia kits, because I can't manage to make so many kits. Can I use them?
Thanks for the UAE Squad... will make a couple of changes on mine now.

Okay, thanks a lot!
By the way, here's Denmark kit01 for you to have a look at it.
Hope you guys like it.

Attachments

• kit01.png
    kit01.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 18
Good, now multiply and merge it with a blank test kit or with the one I have uploaded to add realistic looking textures....

Attachments

• Kit01_template.png
    Kit01_template.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 17
I've made some slight improvements, this is what it looks like (I've changed the spelling because international teams use the English spelling in the game instead of the local way, primarily for easy recognition)

Better colouring

Attachments

• DENMARK.png
    DENMARK.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 15
I just put your coloured kit01 over my white kit01 and painted over regions where the white kit01 had the collars (that's where they are in the game) and adjusted the logos and name a tad bit. Then I multiplied the top layer by the bottom one (just click on the multiply button found in the layers tab on the right task bar). And it there you go :D

I reckon you have Adobe Photoshop. I am using NeoPaint and there are no such things :(
Is there anyway I could give the kits texture using NeoPaint?

Yes, I am using adobe photoshop (and you can get the trial from their website, at www.adobe.com)....

I'am not familiar with Neo Paint, so you would have to ask someone else for advice on that....

Never mind, I'll download Photoshop tonight and will keep on editing tomorrow. Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread