Minnows Patch

No wonder Your kits are so Good, Sumo.

I was also asking myself the same thing about the difference in the Denmark kits.

I Don't have Adobe Photoshop.

Here are the squads for you to check them out.

Attachments

• Cricket.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 25
I think that u shud add clayton lambert of usa in the all star squad. He is a former test cricketer. also, when making th US Kit, I think u shud use their Soccer Jersey. or just make a combination of red white and blue

Originally posted by jeromedascorp@Feb 26 2004, 06:05 PM
when making th US Kit, I think u shud use their Soccer Jersey. or just make a combination of red white and blue
Or just wait a few days and see what they use in the 6 nations

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Feb 26 2004, 01:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Feb 26 2004, 01:40 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jeromedascorp
@Feb 26 2004, 06:05 PM
when making th US Kit, I think u shud use their Soccer Jersey. or just make a combination of red white and blue
Or just wait a few days and see what they use in the 6 nations [/b]
I thought they only used white kits with the team's badge for the 6 Nations (since it's an ICC Associates tournament).....If they wear colour, then there's its all the better :D

I also made a USA kit a 3 or so weeks ago, I'll see if I can find that (since this is my work station, I don't have all of my resources).....

Scotland will be wearing coloured kits at the 6 Nations Challenge (I went to a site and saw a picture of their 6 Nations Challenge shirt)....that means that the other countries should be wearing coloured kits as well...

here it is,

saltiresshirt2004.jpg

link: Cricket Scotland- Shop

Thanks Sumo for the Scottish Kit.
I downloaded Adobe Photoshop, but apparently it only works with Windows XP... and I have W 98 SE.
I guess the kits will have to be made with Neopaint...
I thought of waiting till the 6 Nations too, so now I'm working on ctms. For players who haven't played Test cricket, I use their First-Class Records, and ICC Trophy for ODIs.
Jerome: Ok, I'll add that guy.
All teams have picked their squads now. I am doing some Hex Edit and stuff.
Cheers!

Here's are pics of the US Soccer Jersey. Blue is the Mens

Attachments

• ussoccerstore_1780_1377766.jpg
    ussoccerstore_1780_1377766.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 18
Red is the Womens. I think the red is better cos it has Red and Blue. but u can choose. Since Sumo said he made a US Kit, lets wait and see.

Attachments

• ussoccerstore_1780_1594345.jpg
    ussoccerstore_1780_1594345.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 18
I guess I'll check tomorrow morning, it's quite late here.
I have finished USA ctm file.
Should I post it yet?

I have made a slight change on Sumo's kits, adding the ICC 6 Nations Challenge logo on the left. Here's one of them for you to have a look:

Attachments

• kit01.png
    kit01.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread