Miracle or Luck

• Miracle

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Luck

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
thats proper weird no offence!
ok i wont in future

So you reckon 516 is a perfectly reasonable total to be able to chase down in the fourth innings of a Test match?

That is the point being made...

yeah maan.

whats wrong with it. i batted well and deserved the win.:clap

I know that. But where does it go in My Documents as i cant find it. I won by the way.
Oh and the Extras were:
12 No Balls
5 Wides
9 Byes
3 Leg Byes

Total 518

Once you save it, it goes into the saves folder for ICC2008. It's a text document.

The point people make is that chasing 500+ in the 4th innings is unheard of in real cricket. Also, as others have said, please don't use text talk.

Ok whatevar,
The thing is my boys showed real determination and pride for their country
And on the day the aussies wernt good enough.

And what we're saying is that its a bug not paticularly determination. 4th Innings chases are too high in the game on perfect bowling tracks.

Yeah, I've never chased down anything like it. I think my highest was 415 that I won by 4 wickets.

Normally I'd play for the draw if I was down 500 runs :P

Yeah thats what i tried to do but then face myself needing 200 runs on the last day with about 6 wickets left and a few players on hundreds

interesting thread :D

themer.. :D, tomyg - ys chasing down that total is commendable, beacause of the patience you showed playing the game.

although the point of there being a bug is valid too. Thing that saves you from criticism is that you had 2.5 days :eek: to chase that total.

Which I guess is possible in real life too.:clap no one thought chasing 400+ runs is possible in ODI!!

Users who are viewing this thread