Missing the T20 Champions in Champions League T20

abilashthegreat

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Indo-pak issues should no be taken into sports
y behaving lyk an uncivilised people
afterall v r all people....................................

Attachments

• indopak.JPG
    indopak.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 19

rocky_g

International Cricketer
^^ Both the indian and pakistani govt are responsible for mixing politics with sports. But here some people are only blaming indian govt.

mrkimkool

School Cricketer
Champions League t20 OR Indian Champions League

My point about calling 'Champions League t20 as Indian Champions League' is that its been arranged by India like Indian premier league not by ICC in which all test playing nations got chance to represent.There is no Pakistani team in this so called Champions league who are T20 Champions.So who gave them authority to call it champions league.It SHOULD BE CALLED INDIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

Last edited:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Indo-pak issues should no be taken into sports
y behaving lyk an uncivilised people
afterall v r all people....................................

and both you guys pronounce WE as 'V'. and have lot of other things in common! just get along already

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

My point about calling 'Champions League t20 as Indian Champions League' is that its been arranged by India like Indian premier league not by ICC in which all test playing nations got chance to represent.There is no Pakistani team in this so called Champions league who are T20 Champions.So who gave them authority to call it champions league.It SHOULD BE CALLED INDIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

you got a point, but its all the champions club playin in this league thats why i guess

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Just cause there isn't a Pakistani Team doesn't mean it becomes Indian Champions Trophy, there are other teams from all over the world, Pakistan are just being punished for their behaviour

mrkimkool

School Cricketer
which behavior are you referring to being champion T20 or not having good relations with India.Yah Exactly India has a right to PUNISH Pakistan by not allowing them to play in Indian champions league as well as in IPL because its also Indian Premier League.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Just cause there isn't a Pakistani Team doesn't mean it becomes Indian Champions Trophy, there are other teams from all over the world, Pakistan are just being punished for their behaviour

This is exaggeration, what behavior??:what

P

pcfan123

The Champions League is a BCCI creation, so naturally its up to them who plays in it. Political tensions between the two countries should not spill over into sport, but that is a pipe dream, lets get realistic here.

deathrevenge9

International Coach
My point about calling 'Champions League t20 as Indian Champions League' is that its been arranged by India like Indian premier league not by ICC in which all test playing nations got chance to represent.There is no Pakistani team in this so called Champions league who are T20 Champions.So who gave them authority to call it champions league.It SHOULD BE CALLED INDIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

and every Indian team is/will be out of the Indian Champions League:laugh:laugh:rtfl

Gurjot95

National Board President
and every Indian team is/will be out of the Indian Champions League:laugh:laugh:rtfl
Atlest they take part in Champions League. Still can't understand the logic behind you are saying it Indian Champion League when it have all the teams from all nations but not only from Pakistan. So Every League without Pakistan teams you will call it as Indian League? :laugh :facepalm

TBH it is sad to see all the champion teams playing with each other without any pakistan team. I really hope Pakstan domestic teams play in next champion League. But Pakistan should get over this and stop blaming BCCI. PCB and BCCI both are responsible for this.

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Atlest they take part in Champions League. Still can't understand the logic behind you are saying it Indian Champion League when it have all the teams from all nations but not only from Pakistan. So Every League without Pakistan teams you will call it as Indian League? :laugh :facepalm

TBH it is sad to see all the champion teams playing with each other without any pakistan team. I really hope Pakstan domestic teams play in next champion League. But Pakistan should get over this and stop blaming BCCI. PCB and BCCI both are responsible for this.

well lets pray

mrkimkool

School Cricketer
The Champions League is a BCCI creation, so naturally its up to them who plays in it. Political tensions between the two countries should not spill over into sport, but that is a pipe dream, lets get realistic here.
So you also believe that its BCCI right to not allow Pakistani team to take part in champions league that's why I'm calling it INDIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.Don't you think if it was arranged by any other nation Pakistani team would be there.

Look I don't want to start any political discussion because one will say its BCCI fault other will say its due to political tension and both countries are responsible for this and this discussion will never end but my point is if there is any political tension is it necessary for BCCI to take part in this politics and isolate Pakistan from cricket which is evident by more recent Indian champions league and IPL season 2.
I hope Pakistani team will play in next so called champions league.if anyone remember that first ever tournament like champions league was played in England which was arranged by ECB,Faislabad wolves (who were T20 champions in Pakistan domestic season at that time) won that tournament.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This is exaggeration, what behavior??:what
I said, India blame Pakistan for the terrorist attacks in Bombay. The political tension caused by this has meant India has pretty much severed all ties with Pakistan.

King Cricket

International Coach
Isn't there supposed to be a governing council for the Champions League?

King Cricket added 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Just checked the net. Yeah, there indeed is one. It has people like Dean Kino, and Gerald Majola, although it's chaired by Modi. And I think I can safely assume, that whatever decision these people are taking, they are taking it together. So, yeah, it will be unfair to blame just one particular board over this Pakistan issue.

Last edited:

rocky_g

International Cricketer
So you also believe that its BCCI right to not allow Pakistani team to take part in champions league that's why I'm calling it INDIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.Don't you think if it was arranged by any other nation Pakistani team would be there.

Look I don't want to start any political discussion because one will say its BCCI fault other will say its due to political tension and both countries are responsible for this and this discussion will never end but my point is if there is any political tension is it necessary for BCCI to take part in this politics and isolate Pakistan from cricket which is evident by more recent Indian champions league and IPL season 2.
I hope Pakistani team will play in next so called champions league.if anyone remember that first ever tournament like champions league was played in England which was arranged by ECB,Faislabad wolves (who were T20 champions in Pakistan domestic season at that time) won that tournament.

Why are you posting like a fag? Is it so hard to understand that your PCB stopped its players from playing in india? Otherwise only two teams from IPL have played in CL. In the first edition which was cancelled due to 26/11 attacks Sialkot was there. Do you know that? You didnt call it indian champions league then or am i talking to a 5 year old kid?

And BCCI isolating Pakistan cricket? Do you have proofs for that?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread