Mobile phone thread

Which phone will do better?

• Total voters

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Online Cricket Games Owned
Probably play DOOM 3 as there are graphic chips in development for Mobiles.:D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lol, the all in one mobile phone. High graphic games, mp3 player, tv, camera, and of course the usual phone functions. Sounds like my kinda of phone :p

siddharth2002

aussie1st said:
Lol, the all in one mobile phone. High graphic games, mp3 player, tv, camera, and of course the usual phone functions. Sounds like my kinda of phone :p
Yup, a virus-writer's dream come true.:p

kamrandahir

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
siddharth2002 said:
Probably play DOOM 3 as there are graphic chips in development for Mobiles.:D

I think Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance because this game need 7.3gb
:D :D

In the second-half of this year company Samsung Electronics intends to let out for the market for smartfon SGH-i310 with the 8-gigabaytnym hard disk. With this volume new model will be able to contain to 2 thousand musical compositions (with average size in 4 mb.).

Besides massive memory the telephone is also equipped shityu 2-megapiksel'noy camera with the flash, possibility to write video, slot microSD, by TV- output, support USB 2.0 and Bluetooth. Works i310 under control of the operating system Windows mobile 5.0. The valuable presentation of model takes place on CeBIT.
Let us recall that Samsung neglected three apparatuses with the hard disk on 1,5 Gb (Sph-v5400) and 3 Gb ("usual" Sch-v7900 and musical SGH-i300). >

Attachments

• 14983.jpg
    14983.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 58
  • 14984.jpg
    14984.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 53

sinkwood

Club Cricketer
kamrandahir said:
Company Seagate announced a series of the miniature hard disks, intended for the use in the cell phones, digital cameras, pleyerakh and so forth the sizes of new winchesters are only 40 x 30 x of 5 millimeters. With the such modest overall sizes, new devices are resistant to the drop from the 1.5-meter height, which will be very to the point in this field of application as, for example, cell phones.
Is thus far declared only one model of a series with a capacity of 12 GB. Producers can use it in their devices, beginning from the third quarter of the present year. >

O my GOD 12 gb :eek: :eek: :eek:

taimurasad

Club Cricketer
aussie1st said:
That's not really and flip-flap phone but definitely worth a thought. Moto RAZR V3i is slim and flip-flap so that maybe the way to go.

Acctually N90 is more than just flip-flap phone as it flips and twists too.

Attachments

• n90.jpg
    n90.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 2395-1.jpg
    2395-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 46
  • blog221205n90.jpg
    blog221205n90.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 47

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Abhas said:
N90 belongs to a different class altogether...
If you think N90s belong to a class of your own take a look at this mate. ;)

The next awesome Nokia phone comes with a whopping 3.2 megapixel camera, 3x optical zoom, DVD-like video capture and so on.

http://www.mobilewhack.com/reviews/nokia_n93_cell_phone.html

Take a look at the link. You will be amazed as I was.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
this thing is awesome :)
how do these guys come out with such wonders...

also, the speculative price is not much...(i was thinking this would cost a fortune)

thanks for the link, duff...

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The N90+ phones are classed as smart phones. Nokia N93 looks awesome, very similar to 92. That phone would be like a brick though, my phone is big but that would be even bigger!

siddharth2002

aussie1st said:
The N90+ phones are classed as smart phones. Nokia N93 looks awesome, very similar to 92. That phone would be like a brick though, my phone is big but that would be even bigger!
That N93 must be expensive but I want it.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
According to that article 500 pound, so about 1200 NZD if you buy it off ebay when it comes out.

siddharth2002

aussie1st said:
According to that article 500 pound, so about 1200 NZD if you buy it off ebay when it comes out.
The thing is we need to buy another set quickly as my phone's antenna is broken:p. So might go for the one u've got. Also too much money was spent on the Laptop:D so a bit of tight situation as well.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well that N93 isn't out yet. I'm sure the N90 will be quite cheap now as it's been out for quite a while. Look on ebay and I'm sure you will find some bargins. Same goes for my phone. I would say my phone is less of a brick compared with the N90 which I have seen close up.

Users who are viewing this thread