What is Cell?(PS3)

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
siddharth2002 said:
No that is not correct. Although I don't own any playstation console but it has got the best titles to date. Of course noone can compete with PC games. And PS3 is going to get more additional games. Watch out in 2006. U will be amazed.
there is a difference between 1st prt and third party titles ps2 has great games coming from the third party developers where as nintendo are making the games which are original interesting and fun to play themselves

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
kmk1284 said:
there is a difference between 1st prt and third party titles ps2 has great games coming from the third party developers where as nintendo are making the games which are original interesting and fun to play themselves
1st party or 3rd party, why does it matter. Sony doesn't need to make any games when other are making them. At the end u are getting something to play with, irrespective of where it came from.

Cowburn199

International Coach
Im just looking forward to around may,june,july etc to open my Revolution box ! Free online gaming ! :D

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
Cowburn199 said:
Im just looking forward to around may,june,july etc to open my Revolution box ! Free online gaming ! :D

yeah go on kid.

See like someone was a catalyst to this thread! :rolleyes:

siddharth2002

Cowburn199 said:
:laugh blackleopard that post was from October! :p
Actually blackleopard has been living in the cave all these years. And we thought leopards have gone extinct but there's one now who will increase the population starting from himself(asexually) :D:p

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
siddharth2002 said:
Actually blackleopard has been living in the cave all these years. And we thought leopards have gone extinct but there's one now who will increase the population starting from himself(asexually) :D:p

Not asexually, but with Melissa!!!!.

That too if I save himself from getting fragged !

siddharth2002

blackleopard92 said:
Not asexually, but with Melissa!!!!.

That too if he saves himself from getting fragged !
I have a special instant scan-hit weapon which aims for the right spot. ;) saving Melissa the miseries.

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
siddharth2002 said:
I have a special instant scan-hit weapon which aims for the right spot. ;) saving Melissa the miseries.

Wrong! I wear nano armor! at that particular spot!
As for melissa, she awaits me to take her away from french men/ pinkys :D

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Whilst searching around for news on XBox 360 games, I found that plenty of new details about the PlayStation 3, like launch date and price has been released. You can read an unbiased article about these details here. :onpc

The price is so high I'm glad I bought the XBox 360 now! :D

siddharth2002

SkateBoarder said:
Whilst searching around for news on XBox 360 games, I found that plenty of new details about the PlayStation 3, like launch date and price has been released. You can read an unbiased article about these details here. :onpc

The price is so high I'm glad I bought the XBox 360 now! :D
And it will cost about $1200+ here in NZ but I might still purchase it providing got enough money.:D

Users who are viewing this thread