Playstation 3 Discussion

What is the most important aspect of Playstation 3?

• Total voters

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have just completed Uncharted: Drake's Fortune :D

It really is a very good game.

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
?40 a year you can get a game, wow one game, PSN sounds crap the community sounds rubbish all it has is blue-ray which I personally couldnt give a toss about, no games just ripped off ones from 360....lol I heard on R6 on PS3 you cant even talk to your team through mic, thats just great isnt it what a team game ;)

Xbox > Nothing...

This is a while ago, but I laughed, you just said the xbox is greater than nothing lol

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Does new PS3 80GB plays PS2 games? Cos I wanna get rid of mine 40GB and go for thisone as its back in Indian market.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
80gb doesn't play ps2 games.

btw if i change my router will the ps3 just pick up the new one or will I have to change all the settings?

Sureshot

Executive member
It will pick it up then ask you for the name and iirc the password for router access.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Mine will blow up, the amount I'm going to play will be too much for it. Fallout 3, Oblivion, COD: WaW, LittleBigPlanet. *Drools*.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Scion Sid said to get the best out of the PS3, I'd need to fiddle with the settings. Can anyone tell me some tips on what I need to do?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Scion Sid said to get the best out of the PS3, I'd need to fiddle with the settings. Can anyone tell me some tips on what I need to do?

Here: add this after youtube watch?v=5HvdRfUmoqQ

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
GTA IV is not running on my PS3. It gives some error and I am sure that disk is not corrupted. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread