Mohammad Yousuf and Younus Khan international careers terminated, others punished

WTF :eek:
Why the hell have they banned Younis. My guess is, this may have a lot to do with the scuffles that had been going on inside the team, ever since Younis was named the captain. How do they expect to win a single test match without both the veterans, is beyond understanding? I completely agree with punishment handed out to Malik, Kamal brother and afridi. Oh well, we sink further :doh:facepalm:doh:doh:facepalm:facepalm

Im thinking Younis and Yousuf were the match fixers. There were 2 that the ICC said had done it and life bans are usually only reserved for match fixing.

What are the chances that all these bans will be dropped by the Twenty20 WC ?

Pakistan Cricket is going more than a downhill now. Ego problems a bit too much really.

I think Younus and Yousuf were the match fixers, and thus the life ban.

Really puzzled about Rana though, what match could he have fixed?

This is mind blowing. Life bans. And these aren't just good players, they're greats.

Im thinking Younis and Yousuf were the match fixers. There were 2 that the ICC said had done it and life bans are usually only reserved for match fixing.

What are the chances that all these bans will be dropped by the Twenty20 WC ?
99.9% I think that the bans are overturned by tomorrow.

Insomniac added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

The media is having a field day with this.

One theory I've heard on TV (from so called experts) is that, as Mark said, these bans are for match-fixing.

Younus in the semi-final vs New Zealand, and Yousuf in the Sydney test match.

Unbeleivable and ridiculous.:facepalm:noway
Worst thing to Pak cricket.

Great players being banned for life. :doh

Younis and Yousuf banned for life means they have done something seriously bad. I am also guessing these bans will be overturned soon, but mst likely their actions must have been huge.

Why not life ban on Afridi? That guy always make a laughing stock of his country in international cricket. Maybe they cant afford a life ban on him.

It was beyond obvious, the field settings the morning when Siddle and Hussey were batting were ridiculous. Surely no captain is that stupid.

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Why not life ban on Afridi? That guy always make a laughing stock of his country in international cricket. Maybe they cant afford a life ban on him.

Agreed, he should have been banned for life. The man is a habitual cheat and brings the game into disrepute. He got off way too easily, probably because he has a cult like following. Afridi fans are the only ones worse than YUVI KING OF SIXERS

Shocking news. Pakistan team needed them,there team is not in good form but now it seems Pakistan team will get much worst. We have to say a good carrier for both but a very bad ending. Pakistan wont get these sort of players again and again maybe they should just ban them for a year rather than for their whole life they still have 2,3 years cricket left in them.

It was beyond obvious, the field settings the morning when Siddle and Hussey were batting were ridiculous. Surely no captain is that stupid.

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Agreed, he should have been banned for life. The man is a habitual cheat and brings the game into disrepute. He got off way too easily, probably because he has a cult like following. Afridi fans are the only ones worse than YUVI KING OF SIXERS
Afridi has also lost the captaincy.

Razzaq or Butt will lead Pakistan in the T20 WC.

Users who are viewing this thread